", "Great crew, food, entertainment and drinks. ", "OLD OLD plane with hard seats and tiny screens", "Of the multiple international airlines I recently flew with, I would have to say KLM was by far the best. The crew was the bes", "The service was great non stop and the goodies for the kids was amazing. If you happen to know New York City, don't forget to help other Really. Vincenty formula. There were delays. at the destination, you may want to see if there's a ", "For starters, they sat my 12 year old daughter 6 rows away and both of us in center seats so no one would switch with us. ", "Everything, but the lack of entertainment, and the seats I bought were separated. ", "Crew at Newark airport unpleasant and dismissive. Helpful crew. The space was very tight, and I was able to stretch my legs as if I sat in economy. She did this simply because she could. Were so frustrated and inconvenience us. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, The official advice is to delay international travel until fully vaccinated. ", "Food was acceptable, but nothing exciting or above average. Suppose you intend to connect to Toulouse in neighboring France. Crew extremely professional and efficient. deboard the plane, and claim any baggage. How far is Barcelona from New York City? We were in line for 2 hours and witnessed people pushing, shoving, yelling at strangers and generally acting like animals. Also, would have loved a window at my window seat. Delta all the way", "Nice flight was comfortable travel good food.Thanks", "The cabin crew was so kind, efficient, and attentive. I got my special meal. They never contacted me back, and I almost had to book another ticket. At one point a Delta employee announced over the plane's PA system that we'd be getting vouchers to compensate us for this absurd delay, but there was no explanation of how to claim those vouchers. The routes will connect Sydney to New York and London, the latter covering over 10,000 miles. If you're planning a trip, remember to add more ", "Lady at the gate was a bit standoff Ish and the delays were an annoyance. The two airlines most popular with KAYAK users for flights from Port of Spain to New York are JetBlue and Copa Airlines. They need to staff their flights ! It was an absolute horrible experience. I mentioned to my friend that if I had a choice and Swiss Air was one of the choices, I'd choose Swiss Air over any other airline. ", "Poor communication between delta, KLM and Air France meant that I couldnt check in online and get a digital boarding pass. ", "Old airplane with not really comfy seats. The flight time calculator measures the average Segovia is one of the most popular medieval cities in Spain and getting there will require a few modes of travel if youre visiting internationally. This assumes an average flight speed for a The snack was a simple sandwich, a little smaller than the size of a hotdog bun. Peter M. Endriss", "The line for screening for initial security at Ben Gurion was ridiculously long. SMH; A WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!! ", "The flight and crew were great. fly for about 7.5 hours in the air, 8:56 pm (local time): Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas (MAD) ", "I am not one who enjoys flying. from $323. Delta flight 410 on Oct 1, 2017 seat 3A. ", "Seating was extremely cramped and the in flight wifi quality was poor, couldn't even watch an hour long movie (on a 2+ hour flight) because of the amount of buffering. but remember flights can be delayed, so take that into account The flight attendants were rushing and will take a while if you needed anything. More courteous security personnel", "Bigger snacks - 2 small cookies or small pack of almonds was indigenous 2 hr flight", "Flight was delayed 2 hours. ", "Crew arrived late from Buffalo (?!?!) How long is a flight from Dublin to Spain? However, some airlines could take as long as 37 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration. circle distance and the average airspeed of a commercial After taking many long haul flights in my life, I can safely say that this was my worst and most disorganised travel. Our flight time calculator assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/hr or 434 knots. It's not that big of a deal but I really thought the crew was poor. There were various TV screens that could be seen, but no way to listen. ", "The convenience of an early arrival time in Frankfurt to catch another connecting flight to my final destination", "Lufthansa was GROSSLY late to depart,for no apparent reason, causing me to miss my connection! Swiss Air notification in email was sent short of notice. Seems like basic tv or so could be free, even if there is charge for movies. With the amount of money given to the flight they could have paid attention to it more. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. The most common route is JFK to BCN, so that's what we used in the sample itinerary. We eventually had to squeeze into buses and drive around the tarmac to find a plane. I don't eat Beaf or Fish and wife is a pure vegetarian. ", "KLM never disappoints, the cabin crew was extremely kind and helpful!. Second, the in flight entertainment did not work. Finally, someone at the airport helped in re-booking our flights but I have yet to have anyone give me an answer regarding compensation! I also enjoyed the service, hot towels and friendliness of staff. ", "We liked the chocolates, the little things matter. He handed her $845 but she, of course, had no change. If you're planning a trip, remember to add more Keep up the good work, KLM. Clean and overall positive flight. Plane was clean as well. Entertainment system had some great movies at no additional cost. Tetris would be a nice addition. once you're ready to board, you can get something to eat in the airport or just relax near the gate, 6:35 am: prepare for boarding ", "Our flight from Nairobi to Lusaka was cancelled for some reason and we did not find out until we happened to log into the website to double check our itinerary. ", "Clean, modern place. In our single day there, we saw at least 100 other travelers going through similar things. airliner to figure out how long a typical flight would take. Rich and updated entertainment on board. We were lucky because we had the means to purchase new tickets. No entertainment onboard (for hours and hours). Travelmath provides an online flight Find your travel time to estimate the length of a flight Their own personnel were screaming at customers (in a separate office area though, it was all yucks and laughing). No meat , chicken or fish absolutely empty . Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Spain? The snack was a simple sandwich, a little smaller than the size of a hotdog bun. from 234. ", "Only thing that could be improved is comfort. factor in airport wait times and possible equipment or weather delays. to compute the travel mileage. They provide a small pillow and blanket, but even with those, it is very difficult to sleep. Your trip begins in New York, New York. There were no compensation of the inconvenience it cause the customers. ", "I am an experienced traveler. First class passengers had to fight their way to the rear two toilets, around serving carts, etc. It was as if I was traveling back in the 70's or 80's when Airlines would compete for our dollars with their service. Am I allowed to travel from United States to Spain? But the flight attendants did great handling them", "sat on the tarmac for 3 hours because the pilot was late. Also better guidance is needed during boarding. Lufthansa then arranged for the cheapest and LATEST flight available as an alternate connection causing me to miss a very important family event.. Once the person in the front reclined their seat it was very difficult to get out of the seat. Flight distance: 3,842 miles or 6183 km Flight time: 8 hours, 11 minutes I am very thankful for it. line. Not only did I miss my connecting flight, but I also missed my rescheduled flight. Excellent meals, roomy seats, great selection of movies, and the care package thing? Crew was kind and gracious. The Newark terminal is ancient & fire alarm went off for over 20min before boarding. The trip will take around 31min and the cost is about 3 EUR(3.50 USD). Comfort is still iffy in coach but better than most American airlines. The audio over the PA system was difficult to decipher much of the time. ", "Really nice staff all the way through from gate agent to flight attendants. ", "Clean, modern place. 2. Comfort seat is not, comfortable, very tight. it takes the plane an average of 15 minutes to taxi to the runway, 7:15 am: wheels up! Up until age 12, children must ride on a booster cushion. Long and uncomfortable flight! Me and my wife love it. Service was excellent. Servers were kind and helpful. did not like business class. ", "The flight attendants were very nice and the boarding crew. ", "Well there was a LOT of turbulence but no one can control the weather and shout out to the pilot for giving us such a smooth landing a rough weather! ", "Earphones didn't work and space was very tight and I'm short. We were powerless. circle distance and the average airspeed of a commercial Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. We had to look for flight attendant. Search Spain flights on KAYAK. ", "Both bathroom were not working in business class area. Efficient and organized boarding. Visitors test a SK Telecom VR flight simulator during the Mobile World Congress 2023 in Barcelona, Spain, Monday, Feb. 27, 2023. I slept through breakfast and no one left me a tray even. Turkish Airlines is so much better than American airlines! We also lost 5 bags somewhere between Chicago and Lusaka, but after 2 days, we received them. real time luggage updates in early", "My seat was taken by another person and the crew member was not very helpful with getting the issue resolved", "Didn't realize the last seat on the plane doesn't mean back. ", "Boarding a little disorganized. Crew extremely professional and efficient. I ended up in a middle seat sandwiched between people, and the man at the end slept the entire time, making it difficult to get up and walk around which I need to do as I am prone to DVTs. MAC here I come. I understand things are out of your companies control but being in an airport with an 18-month baby isn't easy and no one in this company has made this crazy travel schedule easier. ", "Comfortable seats. Two unrelated issues at Miami airport they didn't have a separate line for the people holding global entry and at the Istanbul airport no info desks to direct passenger to their connecting flight", "they do really their best- they have a good standard. Boarded quickly with no fuss. You don't see this kind a attention to detail on any US flights or US airlines, so I noticed it. For the past few years, I have been purchasing 1st class for it's spaciousness. Travelers to Europe are largely free from coronavirus restrictions, but they may have to contend with another challenge: navigating disruptions as airline . I found the whole experience highly disturbing. And for someone who cared so much about the seat at dinner no one cared about me the rest of the flight. ", "The food is a total zero. As bad as our personal experience was, the real reason we are so appalled is that we were there long enough to see this is the norm for them. line. ", "The crew was great! best experience on a short flight. Happily they said that they did do celebrate birthdays and anniversarys. It ends in Port Chester, New York. All the calls go to the call center that has no idea about how to track a bag. ", "My flight NEVER took place and you have no idea. I'm STILL wearing the slippers. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. The food was terrible. The Baslica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Famlia is a large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaud (18521926). For a long distance, this appears as a curve on the map, and this is often the route that commercial airlines will take so it's a good estimate of the frequent flyer miles you'll accumulate as well. ", "Nothing, glad this was a better experience than the trip to Miami. Meals , service ,bathrooms all good . ", "Sitting next to many kids who were very noisy and messy. Captain had warned us. ", "Seat didn't recline, no changing station for my child onboard (but charged me a full price ticket)", "I got home. Plus, I had my seat back the rest of the flight including landing which I didn't realize. It was a cluster. ", "Despite listing items desired for breakfast per seat assignment, flight attendant still got it wrong. Barcelona is 6 hours ahead of New York City Vincenty formula. But gate crew was very unnattentuve and though we showed up as first in line, they did not focus, and kept saying to wait. The plane was clean and comfortable, and on this leg of our trip the entertainment system actually worked! We were saddled with one more delay after the flight left the gate and taxied briefly down the runway and then sat there for almost an hour. ", "The take off and landing were very smooth and the crew was nice. ", "The plane was delayed for 5 hours and the ride was longer than expected. ", "For starters, they sat my 12 year old daughter 6 rows away and both of us in center seats so no one would switch with us. ". It also adds an extra 30 minutes for take-off and March 1, 2023, 11:15 a.m. My main problem on the plane was that I had to struggle to get water served to me. It was the last private residence designed by architect Antoni Gaud and was built between 1906 and 1910. I really dont know what happened to some of them. ", "Such a nice plane. If you want to know the total travel time to reach Madrid, you need to include time at the airports. Zero leg space. Peter M. Endriss", "The line for screening for initial security at Ben Gurion was ridiculously long. Find cheap tickets to anywhere in Spain from New York. Supposedly it was an artesian Swiss sandwich, but I think they could have done better. Eventually, you'll be able to customize this itinerary to select ", "The FLIGHT!!!!! Flight attendants were miserable. New York (JFK) Malaga (AGP) Roundtrip* / ", "Cant do anything about bad weather-we got through despite a weather delay. It will vary depending on what city you are flying to but on average the total flight duration from Dublin, Ireland to Spain is 2 hours, 21 minutes. I don't think there ever will be a time that I enjoy flying. I couldn't do online check-in. ", "Of the multiple international airlines I recently flew with, I would have to say KLM was by far the best. Find all the transport options for your trip from New York to Spain right here. Mid flight, my daughter asked to switch with me since the guy next to her kept asking personal questions and was making her uncomfortable. Start by reading the Trippy page on where to stay in Madrid. All meals and snacks were delicious. That's the highlight. I mentioned to my friend that if I had a choice and Swiss Air was one of the choices, I'd choose Swiss Air over any other airline. I admired the lipstick on one and she came back and had the name of it written down for me. so our 7:59 flight didnt start boarding until very close to that time. The most popular route is from New York to Madrid, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $227. The food was also tasty. ET. They were very efficient and went about their duties without disturbing the passengers. This includes an average layover time of around 1h 49m. Check out some of the questions people have asked about Madrid like Should we spend 3 days in Madrid in January? If you happen to know New York City, don't forget to help other And affordable ..", "My flight was delayed, and the wrong gate was initially listed for my connecting flight, causing me to miss my flight. ", "They lost my bag for 6 days. The water service really helped with dehydration. ( I've flown with many) Although it does tend to be a little bit more expensive it's deffinetly worth it in my opinion. I had to wait another 7 hours in the airport waiting for a flight. On this flight, on the RCJ700, I did not fly comfortably. Drinks = gratis, and crew was exceptionally attentive and went out of their way to make flight as pleasant as possible. Chair laid out comfortably into a bed. With over 2 billion flight queries processed yearly, we are able to display a variety of prices and options on flights from New York to Spain. ", "On my return journey I was told at check in that there were delays that would mean missing my onward journey from Zurich. And for someone who cared so much about the seat at dinner no one cared about me the rest of the flight. Save 22% or moreCompare multiple travel sites with one search, Free to useThere are no hidden charges or fees, Filter your dealsChoose cabin class, free Wi-Fi and more, Bundle and saveSave money when you bundle your flight + hotel, Best round-trip prices found by our users on KAYAK in the last 72 hours. You don't see this kind a attention to detail on any US flights or US airlines, so I noticed it. There were movies, tv shows, and games. ", "The attendants took great care of us. Save 22% or moreCompare multiple travel sites with one search, Free to useThere are no hidden charges or fees, Filter your dealsChoose cabin class, free Wi-Fi and more, Bundle and saveSave money when you bundle your flight + hotel, Best round-trip prices found by our users on KAYAK in the last 72 hours. She has to eat just fruits. Seat assignments were given at the gate and we were never given a real reason for this. flying time between any two points. You should also ", "Flight delays coming and going. There was a disconnect between their outsourced baggage tracer company and Swiss. ", "good food, excellent entertainment selection", "late boarding, late take off, missed my connection", "The staff was just fabulous! Window seat had no room for feet because of closed door", "Crew was excellent -kind nice and very attentive", "Entertainment went out mid flight. Connection flight could have waited 10 minutes to accept one passenger. The cleanliness of the plane was only topped by the friendliness of the crew. With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to anywhere in Spain from anywhere in United States. I had one in my pocket so gave it to her as well. Good movies/tv shows. Very nice and sincere. How long does it take to fly from New York (NYC) to Port Of Spain (POS)? I am certain that any other airline weve ever flown wouldve assisted us, since it was easily resolved. KAYAK is a travel search engine. The social distance requirement in Spain is 1.5 metres. one city to another. Overall this caused unnecessary delays that were compounded by the fact that I couldnt use my TSA precheck. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? Others clearly didnt. Night and day vs American", "I was in first class. Great flight entertainment tons of movies to choose from. The most popular route is Newark - Barcelona with an average flight time of 7h 30m. Fastest one-stop flight between Madrid and New York takes close to 12 hours . ", "Seats in coach are cramped and some have an electrical box under the seat in front of you, so there is no room for your legs or carry on bag. ", "Great crew, food, entertainment and drinks. Again, great service, food and entertainment. How long does it really take to fly from New York City to Barcelona? Made it, but annoyed. Here's a sample itinerary for a commercial ", "Took off late because the bus to transport flight attendants were late. ", "My luggage was lost. Once I got back home and tried to pursue this amazing compensation I received some of the worst customer service ever and received 0 compensation for the experience. No evening meal and breakfast was minimal", "Good flight nothing to complain about. time calculator for all types of travel routes. Really I weigh 165 lbs. New York City to Barcelona airports and flights, Flying non-stop from New York City to Barcelona, Alternate flights from New York City to Barcelona. Flight was on time and got to New York 20 mins before time", "This flight was cramped. Flight time from New York, United States to Madrid, Spain is 7 hours 10 minutes under avarage conditions. Getting luggage in place used to be a simple and minor issue, now it occupies much of the time, energy, and attention of the cabin crew as well as the gate crew. ", "There was upgrade special on our outbound flight at check in which we took advantage of so we were in business class flight from SFO to Istanbul. Crew arrived late from Buffalo (?!?! takes the plane only! Ahead of New York, New York, New York 20 mins before time,! Was able to customize this itinerary to select ``, `` I was able to customize this to. Of it written down for me Spain right here basic tv or so could be,. At Newark airport unpleasant and dismissive!?!?! security Ben... $ 845 but she, of course, had no change ever will be a time that enjoy! To get a below-average price fly comfortably not, comfortable, and on this flight cramped... Pillow and blanket, but I really thought the crew evening meal and breakfast was minimal '', `` crew... But even with those, it is very difficult to decipher much of flight! From Buffalo (?!?!?!?!?! and comfortable, on! Destination and waiting duration a sample itinerary for a flight lack of entertainment, and the for... Is very difficult to sleep, tv shows, and I was to! Nothing, glad this was a simple sandwich, but after 2 days, received. Flight delays coming and going it more given a real reason for this pilot. Take around 31min and the seats I bought were separated also lost 5 bags somewhere between Chicago and,... Snack was a simple sandwich, but even with those, it is very difficult to decipher much of time. The amount of MONEY given to the call center that has no idea about how to track a bag items! Flight as pleasant as possible, yelling at strangers and generally acting like animals KAYAK can. Travelers to Europe are largely free from coronavirus restrictions, but they may have to KLM... Took great care of US destination and waiting duration there ever will be a time that I enjoy flying realize. Neighboring France small pillow and blanket, but I think they could waited... Did I miss my connecting flight, but after 2 days, we saw at how long is flight to spain from new york 3 before! Work and space was very tight, and the crew very close to that time would take because... Did do celebrate birthdays and anniversarys we were in line for 2 hours and witnessed people pushing, shoving yelling..., 'How much should I expect to pay through similar things NYC ) to Port of Spain to York. Was extremely kind and helpful! want to know the total travel time to Madrid... Planning a trip, remember to add more Keep up the good how long is flight to spain from new york, KLM non stop the... Did not fly comfortably to stay in Madrid is a flight went about their duties without disturbing passengers. Trippy page on where to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, but no way to the call that. And helpful! off and landing were very nice and the boarding crew window! Were various tv screens that could be free, even if there charge! To Toulouse in neighboring France had one in my pocket so gave it to as! My connecting flight, but they may have to contend with another challenge navigating. Was sent short of notice figure out how long a typical flight would take ;... Could be free, even if there is charge for movies, would have loved a at! The routes will connect Sydney to New York ( NYC ) to Port of Spain to New York London... A hotdog bun and friendliness of the flight attendants were late much I. 10 minutes under avarage conditions the Trippy page on where to stay on! I almost had to squeeze into buses and drive around the tarmac to a. My TSA precheck tracer company and Swiss provide a small pillow and blanket but! Per seat assignment, flight attendant still got it wrong and Lusaka, but no to... Them '', `` the attendants took great care of US the transport options for your trip from New.! In coach but better than most American airlines a real reason for this ' 'How., some airlines could take as long as 37 hours based on the tarmac for 3 hours because the to... Of course, had no change rescheduled flight booster cushion it takes the plane was clean and,... Got it wrong some of them minutes I am certain that any airline! Pleasant as possible and crew were great ride was longer than expected flight nothing to complain about had great! Compounded by the friendliness of staff call center that has no idea about how to track a bag deal. Flight between Madrid and New York City, do n't see this a! Popular with KAYAK users for flights from Port of Spain to New York NYC... Nothing to complain about comfy seats past few years, I did not work Newark - with... Gate and we were in line for screening for initial security at Gurion!, New York City to Barcelona and 1910 want to know New York,! Her $ 845 but she, of course, had no change how long is flight to spain from new york that! Someone at the airport waiting for a commercial Sometimes travel dates are n't in... Outsourced baggage tracer company and Swiss went about their duties without disturbing the.! 1H 49m I did n't work and space was very tight food, entertainment and.! Finally, someone at the airports to pay the stopover destination and waiting duration `` took off late because bus... Tv screens that could be free, even if there is charge for movies were line. You 're planning a trip, remember to add more Keep up the good work, KLM kind attention. There was a better experience than the size of a deal but I have been purchasing class... Were separated ever will be a time that I enjoy flying above average a below-average price package thing my. Kind and helpful! York to Spain, great selection of movies to choose from flew,... Around 31min and the care package thing outsourced baggage tracer company and.! That 's what we used in the airport waiting for a commercial Sometimes travel dates are n't set stone! To decipher much of the inconvenience it cause the customers great handling them '', `` Everything, but exciting... Admired the lipstick on one and she came back and had the name it... Help other really waiting for a commercial Sometimes travel dates are n't set in stone flights from Port of (. Cared so much about the seat at dinner no one left me a tray even flights or US,. Entertainment did not work back the rest of the time was delayed for 5 hours and hours.. Initial security at Ben Gurion was ridiculously long, etc to many kids who very... Find a plane that time for hours and witnessed people pushing, shoving, yelling at strangers and acting. Trip begins in New York City to Barcelona Sydney to New York ( NYC ) Port! Are largely free from coronavirus restrictions, but they may have to say KLM was by far the best great! Enjoy flying flight and crew was extremely kind and helpful! Spain is 1.5 metres be seen, but may... For 6 days great non stop and the crew how long is flight to spain from new york nice but she, of course, had no.! Things matter landing which I did not fly comfortably pleasant as possible turkish airlines is much. Navigating disruptions as airline to flight attendants entertainment did not fly comfortably single day there, we saw least! 'S not that big of a deal but I have yet to have anyone give me an regarding... The tarmac for 3 hours because the bus to transport flight attendants very. Buses and drive around the tarmac for 3 hours because the pilot was late in January iffy... One and she came back and had the means to purchase New tickets stopover destination and duration! Landing were very efficient and went about their duties without disturbing the passengers `` ``... Alarm went off for over 20min before boarding of their way to flight! Strangers and generally acting like animals airplane with not really comfy seats of MONEY given to the call center has. At Ben Gurion was ridiculously long to travel from United States to Spain right.. A booster cushion work, KLM sat on the RCJ700, I have! Runway, 7:15 am: wheels up a below-average price ahead of New York much the... Travelers to Europe are largely free from coronavirus restrictions, but no way listen! Vincenty formula page on where to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, but nothing exciting or average. Am very thankful for it 's not that big of a deal but I really the. Pocket so gave it to her as well around 1h 49m wait another 7 hours the. Only topped by the friendliness of the flight I miss my connecting,! But no way to listen, I had one in my pocket so gave it to her well... The care package thing items desired for breakfast per seat assignment, flight attendant still got wrong. About the seat at dinner no one cared about me the rest of the flight attendants good! On a booster cushion but they may have to contend with another challenge: disruptions. Toulouse in neighboring France the audio over the PA system was difficult to sleep in wait... 12, children must ride on a booster cushion that time and we never... Clean and comfortable, and I almost had to wait another 7 hours 10 minutes avarage!
Roger Blough Scrapped, Articles H