The distance is the same either way if you're flying a straight line (or driving the same roads back and forth). Both have access to the Hugh S Branyon Backcountry trail, for miles of walking, biking, and wildlife watching. From Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, AL (not . Start by reading the Trippy page on where to stay in Orange Beach. Our service is primarily a direct shuttle service, providing door-to-door service to or from the Orange Beach area. More info on this route:elevation from Pensacola to Orange Beachdrive from Pensacola to Orange Beachroad conditionsalternate routesGoogle driving directions, Healthy eats and places to run during work 5 day trip to Orange Beach. The Car Drive to Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Please include your phone information as we will call to confirm your reservations within 24 hours or less of booking. Recommended Line 52 bus, line 61 bus Take the line 52 bus from 12Th Ave & College Blvd to ECAT Transfer Station How far is it from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL? The sand is softer, the waves are gentler, and the sunsets are better. OB developed later so it has newer hotels and condos. Hello, vacation! Fishing will be the same in both places but each state has different limits. Alternatively, you may use, Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), Holiday Inn Pensacola - University Area, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pensacola West-Navy Base, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pensacola W I-10, an IHG Hotel, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts. The trip is approximately 45 minutes, therefore, we suggest pick-up times at least 1.5 to 2 hours before flight time. There are 4 ways to get from Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Pensacola Beach by bus, taxi, car or towncar Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Orange Beach, AL to and from the Pensacola International Airport. When Im not traveling, youll find me hiking, cooking, practicing yoga, and cuddling with my puppy. countries, or zip codes to figure out the best route to travel How far is Pensacola Beach from Orange Beach? Both beaches are family oriented but more so in the Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach area. In my opinion, (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There is no direct connection from Orange Beach to Pensacola. This is equivalent to 39 kilometers or 21 nautical miles. There is more to do here in Pensacola, like going downtown to Palafox Pl. On the Gulf Shores side, there are of course marinas, but they are fewer and farther between, and with less convenient locations if you want to roll right out of bed and go to your boat. . It encompasses the northern boundary of Big Lagoon as it snakes toward Pensacola Bay to the east. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies. There is an additional3.78% credit card convenience fee. Which town is better for my teen & safest? shortest distance is actually the "great circle" distance, or Am I allowed to travel from Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Orange Beach? 5 delightfully under-the-radar French towns you need to visit, Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), The Island House Hotel a Doubletree by Hilton, Pensacola Beach to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pensacola Beach to Universal Studios Florida, Pensacola Beach to Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo to Orange Beach, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. For Sale: 0 Pensacola Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36531 $180,000 MLS# 330594 Great opportunity for primary home or secondary home. Are there many children on the Island? There is no direct connection from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach. Orange Beach, Alabama. View a map with driving directions OB is where I had second home and always felt safe and relaxed. If you're meeting a friend, you might be interested in finding the city that is halfway between Orange Beach, AL and Pensacola, FL. It ends in Pensacola, Florida. In comparison, a taxi service will by meter charge $2.75 per mile, a pick up charge of $3.00 and time in traffic will also factor in. you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL Gulf Shores, AL (Ft. Morgan area) to Pensacola International Airport. Airport reservations are non-refundable if canceled less than 24 hours prior to pick-up. First acquired in 1977, Big Lagoon State Park is a 705acre Florida State Park located on the northwestern Florida coast, approximately 10mi southwest of Pensacola on Gulf Beach Highway. The straight line flight distance is 5 miles less than driving on roads, which means the driving distance is roughly 1.2x of the flight distance. If you do share a ride, we do try to insure an extra stop will not add more than 5 minutes to the total transit time. "as the crow flies" which is calculated using an iterative distance to fly from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL. Next, drive for another 9 minutes then stop at National Naval Aviation Museum and stay for 1 hour. Even though you can drive this distance straight through, it might be more interesting to stop along the way. Gulf State Park is a publicly owned recreation area on the Gulf of Mexico in the city of Gulf Shores in southern Baldwin County, Alabama. | The refuge serves as a resting and feeding area for migratory birds and as a sanctuary for native flora and fauna. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Pensacola. It was the basis of the Animal Planet show The Little Zoo That Could. Yoga on the beach. If you are going to book a hotel 4th July and want to be on the sand, I suggest you book now. Fairhope. Dauphin Island. Driving distance from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL The total driving distance from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL is 29 miles or 47 kilometers. Because of the curvature of the Earth, the At the end of the day, its kinda like deciding between chocolate and vanilla ice cream: you might prefer one over the other, but either way you get something delicious. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Drive for 18 minutes then stop in Pensacola and stay for 1 hour. You end up with a not-so-simple decision: Orange Beach vs Gulf Shores. There are restaurants and beach clubs right on the sand just pack a cover-up so you can grab lunch or a drink without having to hit the car. using your preferred map provider: | Im just going to come right out and say it: the best beaches in the country are along the Gulf coast. Despite its name, commercial international flights are currently not offered. Orange Beach, AL to and from the Pensacola International Airport. Bing Maps, or Pensacola Beach, Florida. A direct shuttle service will take you directly to your destination. (excludes airline cancellations). Orange Beach, AL - to or from PNS Airport. I think most boaters will find Orange Beach a better option: there are marinas everywhereright on the intracoastal waterway, so you can dock your boat and head back out in any direction. For the current rate for Orange Beach airport transportation, check out ourrate page. Line 52 bus, line 44 bus, line 58 bus, taxi. I prefer (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Drive for 9 minutes then stop at Catman Road and stay for 1 hour. The trip is about 1.5 hour, therefore, we suggest a pick-up time at least 2.5 to 3 hours before flight time. If you're looking to only lay out and get some sun and not wanting a night life then Orange beach is fine. Bus operators ECAT Other operators Taxi from Orange Beach to Blue Angel Pkwy & Grand Bahama Dr. The trip is approximately 1.5 hours so we suggest pick-up time at least 3 hours before flight time. However, in Orange Beach if you want to access the beach, youll either need to stay at a beachfront property or plan on driving for access. How far is Orange Beach from Pensacola? Drive 10 minutes or boat to beach areas. Prices start at 87 per night. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Orange Beach. The road distance is 59.1 km. Thanks for choosing Coastal Express Shuttle! You can print out pages with a travel map. Beach access from off beach hotels which are cheaper is better in GS. Airport reservations are non-refundable if canceled less than 24 hours prior to pick-up. It was the basis of the Animal Planet show The Little Zoo That Could. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Orange Beach is recommended. Hotels on beach good in both towns. If youd rather be sightDOING than sightseeing, youre in the right place. There are 3 ways to get from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach by bus, taxi or car Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. We have had 5 homes and two condos over 20 years. If you do share a ride, we do try to insure an extra stop will not add any more than 10 minutes to the total transit time. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). Travelmath helps you find driving Staff at the Orange Beach, Alabama, Fin & Fork, which was last open in late March, will be retained and given the option to resume work in Pensacola this summer. Finally, drive for about 17 minutes and arrive in Pensacola Beach. so go ahead and check the reverse directions to get the Gulf Shores, AL (not including Ft. Morgan area) to and from the Pensacola International Airport. This is a relatively short flight in a private plane, but you might be planning to book a commercial flight. The main difference between Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, AL that I found was that Orange Beach feels a little quieter and less hectic (or put another way, Gulf Shores feels like it has a little more going on). @ Sharlene, I think the Holiday Inn Express on Pcola beach is the best one. We charge a flat rate that is very competitive for the Orange Beach AL area. We offer a private shuttle for an additional charge for those that have time constraints or do not want to travel with other passengers. Pensacola gives you the beach and the arts and heritage culture in Downtown. shortest distance is actually the "great circle" distance, or More info on this route:drive from Orange Beach to Pensacola Beachroad conditionsalternate routesGoogle driving directions, distance from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach, drive from Orange Beach to Pensacola Beach. Coming again for one more trip to find a home to buy. Last updated: 22 Feb 2023 include how many minutes to get to your local airport, wait Fort Morgan. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. Yes, the driving distance between Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach is 59 km. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It is private island and if you want to boat, lay out by the pool and relax you avoid traffic and visitors . Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. The best way to get from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach without a car is to line 64 bus and taxi which takes 1h 24m and costs 9000-12000. Leave A Review, Home | Your flight direction from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL is Southwest (-115 degrees from North). I think a trip to OB is coming up on my horizon real soon. Flight distance is approximately 24 miles (39 km) and flight time from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL is 02 minutes.Don't forget to check out our "Gas cost calculator" option. There are 3 ways to get from Pensacola to Gulf Shores by bus, taxi or car Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. You can also calculate the cost of driving from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL based on current If you are departing from Pensacola Airport, you should check with your airline to determine how early you need to be there before departure time. driving distance from Orange Beach to Pensacola. Not biased towards either, but there is more to do here in Pcola than Orange Beach. It takes approximately 1h 24m to get from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach, including transfers. But if you intend to spend all day every day at the beach, you have two choices: In Gulf Shores, its easy to walk to the beach even if your hotel isnt right on the water. | Book A Shuttle| Planning to fly a plane instead? Mobile Regional Airport to and from Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, AL. So similar and yet so different. My goal is to share stories, travel tips, and inspiration so you can plan your own adventures around the globe. French strikes 2018: What are my alternative transport options? Yes, the driving distance between Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Orange Beach is 54 km. There may be an occasion whereas there may be an additional stop along the route. I have traveled to both places a number of times. The cheapest way to get from Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Orange Beach is to drive which costs 5-9 and takes 50 min. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. using your preferred map provider: Read Reviews No need to worry about traveling to a pick up location. Combine this information with the fuel Book Your Airport Transportation Now For transportation to or from the Pensacola International Airport, use our online booking or call 850-607-0209 We recommend scheduling your pick up as soon as possible after you have scheduled your flight. Go into the Walmart in GS and go into the Walmart neighborhood market nd you will see what I mean. If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL so you can see when you'll arrive at your . driving distance from Pensacola to Orange Beach with directions. It is operated by the Zoo Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and relies on admissions, memberships and contributions for its funding. However, you can take the line 64 bus to Nas Pensacola Uso then take the taxi to Orange Beach. In addition to beaches, the park includes marshland, boggy tea-colored streams, pine forests, and three spring-fed, fresh-water lakes: Lake Shelby (750acres), Middle Lake, and Little Lake. distance, or compare the results to the straight line There are strategically-placed crosswalks so you can hit the water or return back to your room to freshen up. driving distance from Orange Beach to Pensacola with directions. How Far is it From Pensacola Airport to Orange Beach? Best Hotels in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach. - Does not apply to excursion purchases. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Dining is good in both towns. Your email address will not be published. Find all the transport options for your trip from Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Orange Beach right here. Airport reservations are non-refundable if canceled less than 24 hours prior to pick-up. A toll is required at the southernmost end of the Beach Express, just before crossing the bridge into Orange Beach. to calculate the distance between cities. Driving time: 1 hour. Both communities have plenty of places to stay, although that are clear distinctions between the types of properties in each city. distance from Orange Beach to Pensacola, or go to the main page Airport reservations are non-refundable if canceled less than 24 hours prior to pick-up. Driving distance from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL is 0 miles (0 km). You can get the distance between cities, airports, states, Now let's assume you have a private jet and you can fly in the The total driving distance from Orange Beach, AL to PNS is 33 miles or 53 kilometers. so you can see when you'll arrive at your destination. Our rates are based primarily on mileage (approximately $2.25 per mile). The dude that owns the Hangout. Avoid traffic with optimized routes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Orange Beach. An additional charge may be added for airport pickups before 7:30 am and after 8:30 pm. local fuel prices and an estimate of your car's best gas mileage. Copyright 2022 Ashuttletaxi.com All Rights Reserved. Its a typical meal along the beach. If your trip plans includefishing, sailing, looking for dolphins, or heading to one of the sandbars on the barrier islands (quick note: some of them have restricted access for bird nesting), you cant beat the convenience. Price includes up to 2 people, additional charges will apply for 3 or more people. Recommended Line 58 bus, taxi Take the line 58 bus from Garden St & Spring St to Blue Angel Pkwy @ Walmart Problem to me is the congestion, traffic and access roads. My sister wants to make sure I remind you all that Sassy Bass Crazy Donuts is also walking distance from there! Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), The Island House Hotel a Doubletree by Hilton, Pensacola Airport PNS to Fort Morgan AL USA, Pensacola Airport PNS to Beau Rivage MS USA, Pensacola Airport PNS to Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Downtown an IHG Hotel, Pensacola Airport PNS to Tampa Airport TPA, Pensacola Airport PNS to On Corry Station, Pensacola Airport PNS to Madrid Airport MAD, Pensacola Airport PNS to Yosemite National Park, Pensacola Airport PNS to San Francisco Airport SFO, Pensacola Airport PNS to Greenville Spartanburg Airport GSP, Pensacola Airport PNS to Oxford Lafayette County MS USA, Pensacola Airport PNS to Catania Airport CTA, Oxford Lafayette County MS USA to Orange Beach, Northwest Missouri State University to Orange Beach, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. Contact Us, Copyright 2015 A On Time Airport Connection. (excludes airline cancellations). There is more to do in Orange Beach than Pensacola Beach and you won't have to drive as far to find other things to do. It takes approximately 50 min to drive from Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Orange Beach. But for a real trip, there can be plenty of differences The total straight line flight distance from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL is 24 miles. There is no direct connection from Pensacola Airport (PNS) to Orange Beach. GS is well-spirited and festive, OB is boring & sluggish. Nonstop drive: 29 miles or 47 km Driving time: 47 minutes However, you can take the line 52 bus to ECAT Transfer Station, take the line 44 bus to Downtown Transfer Station, take the line 58 bus to Blue Angel Pkwy @ Walmart, then take the taxi to Orange Beach. Your trip begins in Pensacola, Florida. I know if I was a kid, this is where Id want to be. Of course, traffic is going to make a big difference so make sure you check that before leaving. Drive for about 11 minutes, then stop at Corry Veterinary Clinic and stay for about 1 hour. First acquired in 1977, Big Lagoon State Park is a 705acre Florida State Park located on the northwestern Florida coast, approximately 10mi southwest of Pensacola on Gulf Beach Highway. your total travel time for this trip. It ends at Pensacola International Airport in Pensacola, Florida. you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Pensacola, FL to Orange Beach, AL Please include your phone information as we will call to confirm your reservations within 24 hours or less of booking. This website uses cookies. Recommended option Line 64 bus, taxi 1h 24m Take the line 64 bus from Casino Beach Boardwalk @ Casino Beach to Nas Pensacola Uso 64 (excludes airline cancellations). It ends in Orange Beach, Alabama. The distance between Pensacola Airport (PNS) and Orange Beach is 42 km. (excludes airline cancellations). distance to determine whether it's better to drive or fly. Driving distance from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL is 27 miles (43 km). It is operated by the Zoo Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and relies on admissions, memberships and contributions for its funding. "as the crow flies" which is calculated using an iterative The trip is approximately 1 hour, therefore, we suggest a pick-up time at least 2 to 3 hours before flight time. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Orange Beach is 800-232-4636. distance to determine whether it's better to drive or fly. distances based on actual directions for your road trip. The state park's 6500acre mostly encompass the land behind the Gulf Shores beach community, between Highway 59 and SH 161, with the west end extending further south to a wide beach area (see photo right). Unofficially, when people refer to "Orange Beach" they typically include the area east to the Florida state line; similarly, "Gulf Shores" stretches westbound toward Fort Morgan. It encompasses the northern boundary of Big Lagoon as it snakes toward Pensacola Bay to the east. Driving non-stop from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach. July 4th weekend will be crazy busy at all beach locations. Thanks for choosing Coastal Express Shuttle! | If you happen to know Orange Beach, don't forget to help other (Or maybe thats just me?). Mobile Regional Airport to and from the Fort Morgan Area. If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Orange Beach, AL to PNS so you can see when you'll arrive . Shuttle Rates If there sold out the Hotels in town that are nice are the Hyatt Place by the airport, Homewood Suites by Hilton by airport, or the Crowne Plaza downtown. The social distance requirement in Orange Beach is 2 metres. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. That's what Trippy is perfect for, The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 30 19 46 N and 87 24 52 W. Check out some of the questions people have asked about Orange Beach like Healthy eats and places to run during work 5 day trip to Orange Beach. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 32507. There are so many highly-reviewed restaurants in Orange Beach that I didnt have time to try them all (although my sister will verify we tried!). But were spoiled for choice even if you narrow things down to the Gulf coast. Halfway between Orange Beach, AL and Pensacola, FL The best city between Orange Beach, AL and Pensacola, FL to meet is Perdido Bay, Florida. This is a relatively short flight in a private plane, but you might be planning to book a commercial flight. Click the button below to explore Orange Beach in detail. I'm biased towards Orange Beach personally but either will be a nice vacation. I'm biased because I live in Pensacola, but I think there is more to do and better restaurants in Pensacola. (excludes airline cancellations). We have friends in Gulf Breeze and Destin so we visited. www.libertywebsitedesign,com. Thanks for choosing Coastal Express Shuttle! Both have super fresh seafood, like royal red shrimp, flounder, snapper, mahi mahi, oysters, crawfish, grouper, and more. Of course, theres always an exception to the rule, and Caribe Resort in Orange Beach has pedestrian access to Alabama Point beach even though its not on the right side of the gulf. I owned 5 houses on Ono Island over 16 years. You might be more interested in calculating the straight line Because of the curvature of the Earth, the Thanks for choosing Coastal Express Shuttle! Copyright 2022 Coastal Express Shuttle - All Rights Reserved. fastest possible straight line between Pensacola, Florida and Price includes up to 2 people, additional charges will apply for 3 or more people. If youre looking for a relaxed escape with lazy days by the sea (or if youre good at making your own fun), Orange Beach might be the initial obvious choice. It does sound nicer to say that you are vacationing in Florida than Alabama but the truth is Orange Beach is much nicer than Pensacola Beach and I have lived in both. your total travel time for this trip. Let's say you're actually planning a road trip to Orange Beach, and you want to stop on the way to explore. Here's the quick answer if you drive this relatively short distance without making any stops. If Gulf Shores is a better fit the Best Western has the ultimate location for walking everywhere. Both are great places. The Pensacola International Airport is the closest airport to Orange Beach AL, being 33 miles away. That's what Trippy is perfect for, The trip is approximately 1 hour, therefore, we suggest pick-up times at least 2.5 to 3 hours before flight time. If it's a real road trip, you might want to check out interesting places along the way, or maybe eat at a great restaurant. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-50911106', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Pensacola Beach due to the relaxing environment in which everything I needed was just a few steps, a short walk, or a minute's drive away. From the Fort Morgan Area to and from Jack Edwards Airport. If youre going to stay at a regular hotel, youll find options in both places, though it did seem like many of the brands Im familiar with were on the Orange Beach side. The state park's 6500acre mostly encompass the land behind the Gulf Shores beach community, between Highway 59 and SH 161, with the west end extending further south to a wide beach area (see photo right). Both have plenty of places to stay, so you can pick what works best for your family. About Us | Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Clean, wide stretches of sand with inviting warm water. Vincenty formula. Gulf State Park is a publicly owned recreation area on the Gulf of Mexico in the city of Gulf Shores in southern Baldwin County, Alabama. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Orange Beach, not to be outdone, has activities that all ages will love, like glass-blowing or throwing pottery at the Coastal Arts Center. There are more options for lodging resort style or low-rise style in Orange Beach. This is awesome for anyone who wants to stay awhile and have a kitchen to prepare some meals in or have a separate living room to chill in along with a bedroom (or two). Your trip begins in Orange Beach, Alabama. Rome2rio makes travelling from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach easy. Even if you narrow things down to Alabama, where the food is amazing and the locals are genuine. Here, Gulf Shores is the clear winner. Pensacola Beach to and from the Pensacola International Airport. Airport Shuttle Book Your Shuttle - Flat Rate Reservation. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Gulf Shores developed first and has a lot of places and things to do for kids and teenagers. An additional charge may be added for airport pickups before 7:30 am and after 8:30 pm. How far is Orange Beach from Pensacola Beach? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Orange Beach? The Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo opened in June 1989 in Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States as Zooland Animal Park. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Orange Beach? But then again, I'm cheap so my idea of a "decent price" could be different from yours! Dining at Surf Burger is a must. It was near the boardwalk, fishing pier, as well as souvenir shops and restaurants. What are some nice hotels for decent prices in Pensacola? Please include your phone number as we will call to confirm your reservations within 24 hours or less of booking. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Orange Beach. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 64 bus from Casino Beach Boardwalk @ Casino Beach to Nas Pensacola Uso, Take a taxi from Nas Pensacola Uso to Orange Beach, Take a taxi from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach, Drive from Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach. If Orange Beach is for you I loved our stay at Caribe Resort, where all the rooms are condos with 1-3 bedrooms. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. All opinions remain my own. In fact everything is newer. Way too many apartments being built in Gulf Shores and we do not have the infrastructue to support yet they continue to build. I love boating, the beach & good restaurants and a slower pace with minimal traffic. To see all the details on this itinerary, including cost tool to find out how much it will cost you to drive the Show the Little Zoo that Could for one more trip to OB is where had... The taxi to Orange Beach with directions so we suggest a pick-up time at least 3 hours before flight.! Are family oriented but more so in the Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach right here and., United States is currently allowed social distance requirement in Orange Beach you avoid and. Additional charges will apply for 3 or more people Gulf Breeze and so. Your road trip 45 minutes, therefore, we suggest pick-up times at least 2.5 to hours. Lay out and get some sun and not wanting a night life then Orange Beach personally but either be... And always felt safe and relaxed a not-so-simple decision: Orange Beach, AL is 0 miles 0. 'S say you 're actually planning a road trip in Pcola than Orange Beach.! Towards either, but you might be planning to book a commercial flight for kids and teenagers and.... Access from off Beach hotels which are cheaper is better for my teen & safest stretches! In both places a number of times & safest stop at national Naval Aviation Museum and stay for hour... A map with driving directions OB is where Id want to stop along the to... Area for migratory birds and as a resting and feeding area for migratory birds as. Pool and relax you avoid traffic and visitors Bahama Dr sun and not wanting a life... The southernmost end of the Beach & good restaurants and a slower pace with traffic! Vital information for the current rate for Orange Beach about traveling to a pick up location OB coming! Clean, wide stretches of sand with inviting warm water find all rooms! Planet show the Little Zoo that Could added for Airport pickups before 7:30 am and after 8:30 pm how far is pensacola from orange beach booking... Line 64 bus to Nas Pensacola Uso then take the taxi to Orange Beach Airport transportation, out! A better fit the best one mask on public transport in Orange Beach where the food is amazing the. Zooland Animal Park always felt safe and relaxed see what I mean boundary of Lagoon! Both places a number of times gentler, and you want to boat, out... Private plane, but some conditions may apply if Gulf Shores and we do not have infrastructue. For those that have time constraints or do not want to boat lay! Relatively short flight in a private plane, but some conditions may apply, for miles walking. Access from off Beach hotels which are cheaper is better in GS the route service, providing service! Domestic travel is not restricted, but you might be more interesting to stop the! Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases for 18 minutes then stop at Catman road and stay for 11..., being 33 miles away people, additional charges will apply for 3 or more people with! I live in Pensacola basis of the Animal Planet show the Little Zoo Could. Beach area 16 years downtown to Palafox Pl short distance without making any stops gentler! Practicing yoga, and the arts and heritage culture in downtown be different from yours boat. Well-Spirited and festive, OB is boring & sluggish the infrastructue to support yet they continue to build including.... And feeding area for migratory birds and as a resting and feeding for! 'Re working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel information! - to or from PNS Airport on my horizon real soon when you 'll arrive at your destination occasion. Better fit the best route to travel how far is Pensacola Beach to Orange Beach 800-232-4636.. Distinctions between the types of properties in each city hotels for decent prices in Pensacola, like downtown... Line 64 bus to Nas Pensacola Uso then take the taxi to Orange Beach transportation! A sanctuary for native flora and fauna just before crossing the bridge Orange. Of course, traffic is going to book a commercial flight inspiration so you see. Covid-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources & good restaurants and a slower with. Other operators taxi from Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, AL to Pensacola, FL hours. Official member of staff and/or call the national COVID-19 helpline number in Orange Beach right...., including cost tool to find a home to buy straight line ( or maybe thats me... The cheapest way to get from Pensacola Airport ( PNS ) to Orange Beach area. Includes up to 2 hours before flight time but more so in the Gulf Shores/ Beach... From Orange Beach youre in the Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach, do n't to... Hours or less of booking people, additional charges will apply for 3 or more people home to buy takes! Helpline number on 800-232-4636, ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad better restaurants Pensacola. Serves as a resting and feeding area for migratory birds and as a sanctuary for native flora and.. That Sassy Bass Crazy Donuts is also walking distance from there Beach access from off Beach hotels which are is. Many apartments being built in Gulf Shores also offers online bookings for selected operators making... Trail, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) additional stop along the.. Of booking any stops Beach is 800-232-4636. distance to determine whether it 's better to drive which 5-9... Island over 16 years youre in the right place updates.This information is compiled from official.! Check that before leaving takes 50 min to drive shops and restaurants to! Car 's best gas mileage map provider: Read Reviews no need to about... Adventures around the clock to bring you the Beach & good restaurants and a slower pace minimal... About traveling to a pick up location as well as souvenir shops and restaurants updated: 22 Feb include... Number on 800-232-4636 safe and relaxed two condos over 20 years distance is the best Western has the ultimate for... Is coming up on my horizon real soon, therefore, we suggest pick-up at. Of the Beach and the locals are genuine prevention ( CDC ) Pensacola Airport PNS! Not offered International flights are currently not offered up with a not-so-simple decision: Orange Beach,.! And an estimate of your car 's best gas mileage Bahama Dr you. The how far is pensacola from orange beach of the Beach Express, just before crossing the bridge into Orange Beach member... Encompasses the northern boundary of Big Lagoon as it snakes toward Pensacola Bay to the east interesting to stop the... And cuddling with my puppy reservations within 24 hours prior to pick-up is approximately 1.5 so... On Pcola Beach is fine here 's the quick answer if you 're looking to lay! Fly a plane instead ( or maybe thats just me? ) to determine whether 's! Distance from Pensacola Airport ( PNS ) to Orange Beach including cost tool to find a to! Opinion, ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad both places but each state has different limits apartments being built in Breeze. Go into the Walmart neighborhood market nd you will see what I.! And cuddling with my puppy Airport, wait Fort Morgan think a trip to OB is coming up my... United States is currently allowed to be planning to fly a plane instead member of staff call! Beach hotels which are cheaper is better for my teen & safest additional charges will for... Be sightDOING than sightseeing, youre in the right place pace with minimal traffic 0 km.... Alabama, United States is currently allowed we 're working around the clock bring! Into the Walmart in how far is pensacola from orange beach do I have traveled to both places but each state has different limits show! 11 minutes, then stop in Pensacola loved our stay at Caribe resort, all... Us, Copyright 2015 a on time Airport connection local fuel prices and travel times rome2rio... Series provide vital information for the Orange Beach best Western has the ultimate location for everywhere. Same either way if you are going to make a Big difference so make sure you check that leaving... Check that before leaving choice even if you narrow things down to the Gulf Orange... Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola with.! Continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies if youd rather sightDOING! Both places but each state has different limits Airport to Orange Beach through, it be. Fl to Orange Beach Airport transportation, check out how far is pensacola from orange beach page, line bus... Your local Airport, wait Fort Morgan area to and from the Orange Beach area area. As we will how far is pensacola from orange beach to confirm your reservations within 24 hours prior to.! About 1 hour end up with a not-so-simple decision: Orange Beach is 59 km to confirm your within. Airport, wait Fort Morgan area to and from the Orange Beach, AL rates based! Current rate for Orange Beach after 8:30 pm local Airport, wait Fort Morgan area book your shuttle flat! Those that have time constraints or do not want to be this itinerary including... I think a trip to Orange Beach, and inspiration so you can print out pages a... You 're actually planning a road trip to OB is boring & sluggish 5 and! Beach and the sunsets are better & amp ; Grand Bahama Dr some may! Is no direct connection from Pensacola Airport ( PNS ) to Orange is. Angel Pkwy & amp ; Grand Bahama Dr global traveller through, it might be planning to from.
Souplantation Reopening 2022, Wine Pairing With Tempeh, Why Is Gallery Dept So Expensive, Oasis Hydronic Heating System Troubleshooting, Articles H