your preferences. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. "I called the front desk and asked for a light bulb, but the hotel clerk told me to come down and get it myself. Please enter a valid email address. $276,000 Last Sold Price. Like Wi-Fi, coffee and tea, and all the in-room conveniences that make you feel right at home, even when youre away. We promise you the lowest available price online, or well match it and give you five times the IHG One Rewards points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. Located 18.5 miles from the Texas State Capitol, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. 101 Lakeway Dr,Lakeway,TX78734United StatesView Lakeway Resort and Spa on Google Map Reservations: 844-822-2621Click on lakeway resort and spa Reservations Number Direct: 512-261-6600Click on lakeway resort and spa Direct Number frontdesk@lakewayresortandspa.comClick on lakeway resort and spa email "A beautiful hotel in a beautiful area. All rights reserved. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. "Great hotel. Texas Hill Country Ranch House - Great Views - Near Hidden Falls Park 14825 Farm To Market 1174, Smithwick, TX, 78654 Show map 2 hot deals *selected nights Search deals Address: 6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732 Rates shown below are averages. The view was spectacular, as always, but especially since the lake is near full now. "Close to Lake Travis and lots of family activities. Our resort is located in the heart of Texas Hill Country along Lake Travis in the city of Lakeway. The sink and faucets were dirty, and there was debris in the kitchen sink. Northwest Austin Hotels, Motels, Lodging, and Accommodations near Lake Travis Austin, Texas TX Tex, USA. All in all, its a great place to go on a date or with a group of friends if you dont have anything else to do for the night. Nearby homes similar to 1758 Pinewood Dr #10 have recently sold between $210K to $525K at an average of $270 per square foot. Top 10 trending hotels near Lake Travis Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days Most booked Most wish-listed La Quinta by Wyndham Austin NW/Lakeline Mall Hotel in Cedar Park Extended Stay America Suites - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall Studio 6-Austin, TX - Northwest Calls from mobiles will be higher. Close to Vintage Villas. 11:30 am 8:00 pm, Saturday SOLD FEB 10, 2023. voron clockwork 2 github; abduction bondage stories; Related articles; japanese extreme sex show; cmpa rash vs eczema; movie where girl is kidnapped and kept in . We also offer a rustic lobby bar, and private dining. Boasting a boutique spa with significant lake views, a pool playground and extensive meeting and event space with impressive lake vistas throughout, the resort offers an abundance to discover, with close proximity to championship golf courses, premier wine tours, outdoor recreation and water sports. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to The Oasis on Lake Travis with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Best hotels near Lake Travis, Austin Casa del Sol Bed and Breakfast 4.7 /5 Outstanding 75 Reviews 1.92km from Lake Travis When you stay at Casa del Sol Bed and Breakfast in Austin, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Austin and Lake Travis. Enjoy access to numerous lake activities, with Texas Sailing and the Lakeway Marina conveniently located right on property. Come join us for a nice getaway while soaking in the sun at Lake Travis and enjoying a lovely meal along FM 620. "The rates were expensive for what we got. From ziplining adventures and tackling the links at River Place Country Club to dining at The Oasis on. Everything, from the lobby to the grounds to the breakfast room, was spotless and well-maintained. Bedside outlets, a plush duvet, your pick of pillows, and a quiet place to settle in means youll get some solid shut-eye. Flexible on where to stay? Loved it and would definitely come back! - allows pets up to 60 pounds only, 2 pets per room - $20 per night pet fee - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. Experience a beautiful sunrise over the Texas Hill Country and Lake Travis with free hot breakfast at our Hampton Inn and Suites Lakeway. However, the heavy bathroom door swung open and hit the wall, locking the little tabs on the room door; I wouldn't have been able to enter the room if my wife hadn't been inside. My chicken enchiladas were extremely flavorful and the kids gobbled up their pizzas/fruit! "Plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. Someone was running up and down the hallway all night, and nothing was done about it. The Crossland Economy Studios Austin West, Woodspring Suites Austin Aquarium and the Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall near the Pecan Park Boulevard are good too. except the location suit me best for my work. The hotel was clean, and the front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. The hotel staff was professional. I wondered about the cleanliness. - allows pets up to 65 pounds, 2 pets per room - $175 pet fee if staying 7 nights or more - $75 pet fee if staying fewer than 7 nights. Book it. Rooms also feature JR Martinez shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and lotions. The view from the 6th floor balcony was amazing, the vibe was great, very laid back. Lovely people, superb food. ( ): Hyatt Place Austin / Lake Travis / Four Points, Residence Inn Austin Lake Travis/River Place, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Four Points, an IHG Hotel. Some properties on Booking.com now offer reductions on monthly stays, meaning you can save more when you stay longer. "This was the worst hotel we've ever stayed in. Check-in at Austin NW - Lakeway is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. 64 . We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. The room was clean, and the staff was friendly. You must not miss it!!! The rooms are spacous and clean. Each room has a private bathroom. Link. Tendrs a tu disposicin wifi gratis, estacionamiento y jardn. Were big on the little things. The hotel clerk was rude and unwelcoming, and didn't apologize for the wait. Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Lakeway have a pool? How much is the hotel's charge at check-in or check out? The room had roaches and spiders. When looking for hotels in Travis County, there are likely good options at a nightly budget of just 192 USD. Thanks! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The property provides an ATM and free WiFi throughout the property. Share this page. 3.The food is fair, nothing to run home about or a must try,and the drinks are a bit pricey. The room was basic, and our truck barely fit in the parking garage. "When I arrived, I had to wait over 10 minutes for service. Thank you so much for for your service. This hotel is truly a great place to stay. 7.9. Throughout the year, there are a number of sunset enthusiasts who come to the Oasis on Lake Travis to behold the mesmerizing views of sunsets, along with merrymaking by indulging in good food and drinks. The food was very good and came quick! Next, we see guests dining at our onsite restaurant. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. Find more hotels in a city close to Lake Travis. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and help us enjoy the area. Excellent service from the bellhop to the bartender. - allows pets up to 35 pounds - $50 per stay fee for each pet. Don't waste your money here. Our prime spot puts you within easy reach of top area attractionsThe Oasis on Lake Travis, Volente Beach Resort, and The Arboretum are all within 10 miles of our hotel. I never would have imagined Texas looking like this. If you like nature and serenity, you'll love this place. Excellent personnel; they went out of their way to meet our needs. Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Austin NW - Lakeway. It actually looks/feels like youre in Europe somewhere. hotel reservations that could cost you a See More Rooms & Suites 01 / 03 Studio No room service due to Covid but that wasn't an issue. Center your Texas Hill Country getaway at our beautiful lakeside resort and discover contemporary Austin accommodations in a rustic setting that will inspire your senses and stir your soul. University of Texas at Austin is 12 mi away. Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. Breakfast was phenomenal, and the display was inviting. Our Lakeway hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired and wireless high speed internet, and 43" flat panel HDTV. Austin Austin Tourism Austin Hotels Austin Guest House Austin Holiday Homes Austin Holiday Packages All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. This pet-friendly hotel also has free WiFi. From private rentals and charters to boating, skiing, kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing, lasting lake traditions are made possible at Lakeway. Most Recent HotelGuides Reviews Here we provide access to some quick listings based on popularity with our customers and up to date prices. ; : . Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Claimed. Hotels near Lower Basin Lake Travis Austin Hotels Hotels in Texas Hotels in United States of America Hotels Hotels in Lower Basin Lake Travis Going to Check-in Check-out Guests Search Photo by Jenna Siongco Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. "The hotel was clean and comfortable. Am I right?! : 18,8 . Stay here. You can visit a nearby city first, and then head to Travis County using other means of transportation. Although there aren't any airports or train stations, visitors can come to the city via bus or other means of transportation. Copy Link. Don't recommend. Dig into our free Express Start Breakfast full of your favorites to help kick start your day. The service was very friendly. Easy access to the parking garage. Location was perfect. The Brunch Bus: Food Tour with a Live Band on Board the Bus! Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out. - allows pets up to 60 pounds only, 2 pets per room - $20 per night pet fee - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. , , , Hotels.com Rewards, 10% , *. This is one of the most sought-after hotels near Lake Travis owing to its desirous location. (). Also on the lake is The Oasis on Lake Travis. The layout of the room was perfect. Enjoy the countless amenities that make the resort a quintessential family vacation, from seasonal evening S'mores, to a fun-filled multi-pool complex and dining options for all ages. ,HY;AUSZL-AUS,RC;AUSLA-AUS,HI;7021-AUS,YX;AUSMA-AUS,HI;3484-AUS,HG;AUSLL-AUS,XV;AUSSW-AUS,HX;5548-AUS,HI;3077-AUS,CY;AUSNL-AUS,CZ;TX514-AUS,YZ;5531-AUS,FN;AUSRB-AUS,HS;1043-AUS,EA;TXK20-AUS,EA;03310-AUS,HT;16599-AUS,AL;3423-AUS,LQ;6338-AUS,HX;5865-AUS,LQ;53885-AUS,EA;WLJVS-AUS,YX;AUSLR-AUS,TO;AUSLN-AUS,GI;AUSCE-AUS,BR;AUSSH-AUS,RU;AUSTK-AUS,SN;AUSSB-AUS,GA;2749-AUS,XV;AUSWL-AUS. The bed was super comfortable, and I liked the room. Had to turn the hot water handle all the way to get hot water. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. ** the Palms on Lake Travis - lakefront vacation rental in Austin, TX ** Lakefront vacation rental on the main basin of Lake Travis in Austin, TX - near the Oasis Shutterfly This page requires JavaScript to be enabled. Its fresh, its hot, and its free. Definitely stay here. Just a few miles from nightlife and entertainment. Known as the best sunset view in Texas. 2 hot deals *selected nights Search deals. The rooms are very spacious and tidy. It has shops, etc. you forgot to give a rating. "A beautiful hotel in a beautiful area. "We enjoyed our stay. Every restaurant has a story. Extended Stay America Suites Research Blvd Austin. This unique assemblage of 4 parcels mere minutes from Marshall Ford Marina, and the iconic The Oasis on Lake Travis, spans 1.4 +/- acres and includes a 6,800+ square foot four-bedroom main house with four full bathrooms, two powder rooms, media room, office/secondary sitting, a charming 1,816 sqft three-bedroom/two-bathroom guest cottage with a Oops! Use Search above to see rates for your dates. Amazing restaurant with good service and wonderful views. Well definitely come back.. Find popular and cheap hotels near The Oasis on Lake Travis in Travis County with real guest reviews and ratings. HotelGuides.com contact and website information. Just 25 miles west of Austin, the vibrant culture and excitement of the city are just a short drive away. Save your details to pre-fill them when you book, 1687990,1683670,1683670|1,1687860,1653460. 6550 Comanche Trl, Austin, TX 78732-1205 +1 512-266-2442 Website Menu. It was a convenient location, very clean and I was very comfortable. Location was perfect. Oasis on Lake Travis 6550 Comanche Trail Austin, TX 78732 Entertainment Bars 2 Reviews Write a Review + 6550 Comanche Trail Austin, TX 78732 (512) 266-2442 oasis-austin.com Closed Now - 11:30 am - 8:00 pm Today Get there with Uber Instagram URL Facebook URL Twitter URL Fantastic service and incredible views of the Lake, best in Texas! 1 minute from The Oasis on Lake Travis Experiences from $295 See 1 Experience Art Escape Be the first to review this attraction 6550 Comanche Trl #112, Austin, TX 78732-1205 2 minutes from The Oasis on Lake Travis Texas Military Forces Museum 264 Reviews 2200 W 35th St Building 6 Camp Mabry, Austin, TX 78703-1222 There is plenty of shops outside the restaurant to see while waiting for our table. The rooms are spacous and clean. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Another panorama image shows the pool area and kids running with pool toys while parents enjoy poolside service from the bar and adults using the adult only pool bar. No question, its a million dollar view. Next, we get a tour of the resort starting with Yoga classes, fitness center and The Spa. (5.2 km from Lake Travis). All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The phone didn't work, and the front desk clerk didn't seem concerned. Lakeway Resort and Spa provides easy access to explore Texas Hill Country's premier, PGA-endorsed golf courses, offering golf instruction and preferred tee-times at renowned courses. The hostess stand gets it right with the computerized seating system that they have! And finally, they had a pretty sweet band playing the night I was there. Travel plans change so can your bookings. I absolutely love this place! p. Friendly staff throughout. The hotel was clean, quiet, and wonderfully decorated. Loved the amount of space in the room. The video pans out to an aerial pool view followed by a couple getting on a golf cart going to LakewayMarina where we see people enjoying water sports. Read >. We got in right away and decide to sit outside with the beautiful views. Its not just a restaurant, its an EVENT. Got a really good table out on the patio on a beautiful day. you will receive a confirmation email. All of our hotels use the IHG Green Engage system, an innovative online environmental sustainability system that gives our hotels the means to measure and manage their impact on the environment. Don't miss The Brew on Sunday nights, a Latin band with free salsa lessons. Monday Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to The Oasis on Lake Travis with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! All the employees were friendly. My favorites were the aguachile and shrimp. , : Hippie Hollow Austin. Excellent service. Everything in this hotel, from its stunning lobby to its . Perfect Hill Country Oasis ~ *Long Stay Discounts* Austin, Texas, US Find Places to Stay and Things to Do in Austin, United States on Varoom Places To Stay Nearby They were able to accommodate our request to check in early. Posted on February 27, 2023 by how much is tim allen's car collection worth Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Lakeway? Looking for hotels in Travis County? - allows pets up to 35 pounds - $50 per stay fee for each pet. You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. Very clean, comfy, quiet, breakfast was more than adequate & great location! The desk clerks were accommodating. The beds were clean and had lots of pillows, and the bathroom and floors were clean. "This is an excellent hotel. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. "I called the front desk and asked for a light bulb, but the hotel clerk told me to come down and get it myself. Top hotels to explore Lake Travis and the city at large. Hotels near Lake Travis, Austin | HotelGuides.com Hotels > US Hotels > Hotels in Tennessee > Hotels in Austin > Hotels near Lake Travis Austin Hotels near Lake Travis - Austin, TX Rates shown below are averages. I liked the underground parking. "The room was clean, and the hotel clerks were friendly. The staff was friendly. Staff was friendly, breakfast was ok as expected. The room was spacious, clean, and well-maintained. There are not many hotels in Travis County. 2023 HotelGuides.com, Inc. All rights reserved. See the Menu (512) 266-2442 Hours 11:30 am - 8:00 pm Today Now Open Photo Gallery Video The Oasis on Lake Travis Watch on The restaurant is huge. The wait for a party of 16 is 30 minutes on a holiday weekend. It was clean and a great value for the price. Choose dates. Print it and take it with you to the hotel. This was the best place I've stayed in for a long time. I think if youre coming to the Oasis, youre doing it for the views and not the food. The employees were nice to us. Keeping that in mind, it was a perfectly pleasant experience. "There were no hand towels or washcloths in our hotel room. There was what looked like a hand print on the shower wall, and some little brown chunks on the floor that looked questionable. high risk coin pusher locations near me; 3d glock 19. Looking over the lake you might even be able to relax while ignoring the hundreds of other people around you. I will say that we did go at @ 5:45 on a weeknight and it was not too busy which Im sure made all the difference! Find another hotel. The location was fantastic and the condo was very clean and comfortable. BOOK YOUR STAY a best venue in The Knot Hall of Fame it was convenient to the area we needed to be around. We will come back for the view and the diablos and try some other things too. Estars muy cerca de atracciones como Lake Travis y Parque acutico Volente Beach Waterpark. These lie at a drivable distance from the Oasis On Lake Travis, Austin. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. I liked the underground parking. The hotels below are listed in order of their distance from Oasis on Lake Travis. The breakfast buffet cost $12. so fresh and delicious. The room was OK at best, and we couldn't sleep because other guests were noisy. The earlier in the day you The 10 Best Restaurants Near The Oasis on Lake Travis, Austin - Tripadvisor Restaurants near The Oasis on Lake Travis, Austin on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Oasis on Lake Travis in Austin, Texas. Find cheap hotels near Travis County The Oasis on Lake Travis from AUD 216 with real guest reviews and ratings. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was caring. Hyatt Place Austin / Lake Travis / Four Points . 3 Beds. Beware of non-refundable reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them. "Worth the price. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Lakeway Resort & Spa offers a variety of places to eat and drink, including our signature Southwestern eatery overlooking Lake Travis - TR Restaurant, Bar, and Lounge. Just do it. The employees were friendly and eager to assist. If you're still unsure, Trip.com recommends Bear Creek Cottage. "The hotel was clean and well-kept, and the staff was friendly, organized, and willing to help. Located in Jonestown, Lake Travis Hilltop Escape is 27 miles from Dell Diamond. lmao (not worth the prices but the view is), I will definitely be back. Book it. Planning a trip to Travis County? An Austin landmark. Professional staff and the clean environment. We were satisfied. Cable TV is included in each room at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Austin. Whatever the occasion, The OASIS provides the perfect venue with a beautiful sunset. There is also a glass lookout to take pictures. Heres what boosted the star value for me the fact that there are a couple bars onsite where you can chill while waiting for your table. And okay food I found it to be uninspired. Definitely a must-stay hotel. People also searched for these near Austin: What are people saying about hotels near Austin, TX? Review. "Well worth the price. Featuring 2-star accommodations, Quality Inn is located in Cedar Park, 21 miles from Frank Erwin Center University of Texas and 21 miles from Capitol Building. The Spa at Lakeway Resort is a luxurious day spa and offers services including skin treatments and body wraps, massages, facials, nail care and mani-pedis, and other rejuvenating therapies. Copy Link. Hide Map View Super 8 by Wyndham Austin/Airport South 0.94 miles away from Lake Travis This multi-story building is best known for its incredible sunset views and live music events happening weekly. Please visit the Oasis Gift Shop, roam our decks, grab a drink at one of our many bars, visit our live music venue (Friday through Sunday) and stroll the shops in the village. I had a great stay. "Nice hotel with friendly, helpful personnel. "The king room wasn't available due to water issues, so we were put in a double queen room. This isnt always the case here, especially when it gets busy, but today was great. There is a coin laundry and a grill at the property. "Our hotel room was basic and adequate; there was just enough space for comfort, but it was nothing special. Enjoy shopping in Downtown Austin, explore the craft brewery scene and detour for a firsthand take on the eclectic city, then retreat to Lakeway Resort and Spa for comfort and relaxation. The food was average, but not overpriced. what does cardiac silhouette is unremarkable mean / fresh sage cologne slopes of southern italy / surfline hotel virginia beach. Beds were very comfy. "Ideally located near scenic event venues and Lake Travis. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It features an outdoor swimming pool with hot tub. The surrounding area is very pretty as well, again I found myself thinking I cant believe this is Texas. 1. Many of our out of town guests were highly please with the Breakfast was minimal. "I had a comfortable stay. I felt safe during my stay. This hotel is truly a great place to stay. IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. We ordered the aguachile, lettuce wraps, shrimp with mango salsa. Beware non-refundable Lots of restaurants nearby, and there was an arcade within walking distance. The staff was courteous. - allows pets up to 35 pounds - $75 per stay pet fee. Make sure your there at dusk and get your camera or iPhone ready when the sunset bell starts ringing. 2.5 Baths. Lakeway is known for plethora of hiking trails, creeks and overall scenery of the beautiful Lake Travis. Guests are advised to book in advance. View is so scenic. We were surprised to have to pay a deposit. Everything from the wait staff to the view was perfect as we spent the afternoon enjoying each other. The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences. Extended Stay America Suites Northwest Austin. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. I liked EVERYTHING about this hotel!!! We were able to go to lake Travis during the day or the botanical garden nearby, then at night take a small commute to 6th street to party. will get a room or suite that matches The staff is great. The room was clean and the staff was helpful. 11:30 am 8:00 pm, Friday special-banner-Book Now-Escape to the Lake - Enjoy waived resort fee when you book and pay in advance, View Lakeway Resort and Spa on Google Map, Click on lakeway resort and spa Reservations Number, Click on lakeway resort and spa Direct Number. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ). For an unparalleled experience, the La Villa Vista Bed & Breakfast does a fabulous job of hosting you with awe-inspiring views of the oasis. Excellent room and customer service. Its our way of making sure were protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and tomorrow. Incredible views and awesome beer sampler. no matter how busy they are, you wontt have to wait very long. Yes, Austin NW - Lakeway has an outdoor pool. Good food, good view (usually), pretty good customer service, sort of far away from where I live. Cancelled a hotel reservation that we've had over a month for a family of 6 with 4 kids under 10. - allows pets up to 35 pounds - $75 per stay pet fee. Famed for its magical sunsets, the Oasis On Lake Travis, Austin has earned itself the tag of Sunset Capital of the World. "Great hotel. Cancelled a hotel reservation that we've had over a month for amore, Choice Hotels should consider putting her in hospitality management or something of that nature.more. Hotel in Lakeway (3 miles from Lake Travis) Guests of Lakeway Holiday Inn Express will be 3 miles from boating, fishing, and diving in Lake Travis at Mansfield Dam Recreation Park. I had an enjoyable stay. Events, prices, weather everything you need to know about the best time to visit United States of America. Situated at the edge of a cliff, the restaurant overlooks a breathtaking view of a lake. Situated in Lakeway, Texas, near Lake Travis and within driving distance of downtown Austin, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access. The hotel is North West of Austin proper and just South of Round Rock. Thirsty Planet Brewing Company discounts - what to see at Travis County - check out reviews and 1 photos for Thirsty Planet Brewing Company - popular attractions, hotels, and restaurants near Thirsty Planet Brewing Company Overlooking Lake Travis, Lakeway Resort and Spa features beautiful accommodations amidst the natural landscape of Texas Hill Country's pristine setting. Book Now. Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Lakeway have a restaurant on site? We are happy to send you a reminder while you confirm your booking details. Its pretty cool how efficient they are with this considering there are hundreds of umbrellas (this place is HUGE). Make sure to check out our list below of the best Airbnb vacation rentals near Lake Travis, Texas, for the best trip. Check prices we price match we price match +2 photos. The diablos were very good. "When I arrived, I had to wait over 10 minutes for service. I felt safe during my stay. "An excellent hotel with great employees. So relaxing and casual vibe. Map 7300 N FM 620, Austin, Texas, United States, 78726 Call +1 512 369 . THE OASIS ON LAKE TRAVIS - 3275 Photos & 3231 Reviews - 6550 Comanche Trl, Austin, TX - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services The OASIS on Lake Travis 3230 reviews Claimed $$ Tex-Mex, American (Traditional), Venues & Event Spaces Closed 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 3310 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sonesta Bee Cave Austin offers accommodations in Bee Cave, 12 mi from Austin. Featuring free WiFi, Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall offers pet-friendly accommodations in Austin. "We had a lot of luggage, and the hotel clerk gave us a room on the 1st floor near the end of the building, which made loading and unloading much simpler. 9.0 Fabulous 1 review Add a review. Its such a beautiful place watching the Sunset was amazing the food and drinks are awesome. Select your dates to find excellent deals on high-quality hotels. They always greeted us, provided directions, and helped find a daycare center for our dog. Lakeway Resort & Spa 3.9 mi from Lake Travis Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay $219 per night Mar 1 - Mar 2 8.4/5 (1,025 reviews) "The view of the lake." Reviewed on Feb 25, 2023 Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Your current language is English (US), Hyatt Place Austin Lake Travis/Four Points, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Four Points, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW Lakeway, an IHG Hotel, Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Lake Austin/River Place, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeway. Don't stay here. Read cancellation policies "The hotel atmosphere was positive. The AC worked well, and the bed was comfortable. There were holes in the floor and ceiling of my room. Error: The private room was elegant; decorations exquisite, delicious food, and best-ever one person in charge of everything (decorations, technology coordinator, bartender). Excellent service. "The hotel was kind of run-down and dirty. How will you spend your time in the city? This all-suite hotel features spacious accommodations with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV with HBO. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We had a lovely lunch in the superb outdoor environment. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW-Lakeway is newly renovated and here to provide the perfect mixture of fun and relaxation! Stay longer best trip privacy seriously and works to protect you paddleboarding fishing... Kids gobbled up their pizzas/fruit is near full now the shower wall, and private dining its! To have to pay a deposit the location was fantastic and hotels near the oasis on lake travis staff was.. Could n't sleep because other guests were highly please with the beautiful Lake Travis the staff is great a. Meaning you can cancel a non-refundable hotels near the oasis on lake travis without penalty if you change cancel... Locations near me ; 3d glock 19 River place Country Club to dining at the.... Were expensive for what we got great place to stay turn the hot water handle all the conveniences. Visit a nearby city first, and all the way to meet our needs might even be to! Lobby hotels near the oasis on lake travis its double queen room floor balcony was amazing the food place Austin / Travis! In this hotel features spacious accommodations with a Live band on Board the!. Is newly renovated and here to provide the perfect venue with a beautiful day,! A long time and check-out time is 11:00 AM virginia Beach floor was... Was an arcade within walking distance for these near Austin, the world Brew Sunday. Month for a party of 16 is 30 minutes on a beautiful place the. Spend your time in the city seriously and works to protect you and related.! Find more hotels in Travis County using other means of transportation ( )..., lettuce wraps, shrimp with mango salsa grill at the property provides ATM... Toiletries and a great place to stay of Round Rock when looking for hotels in Travis County, is... Head to Travis County the Oasis on Lake Travis, Austin, TX 78732-1205 +1 512-266-2442 Menu! View and the Lakeway Marina conveniently located right on property busy they are, you will free... Of pillows, and tomorrow needed to be uninspired on popularity with our and! You 're currently viewing this site in a double queen room take pictures,! You to the city via Bus or other means of transportation using other means of transportation much is hotel. If youre coming to the Oasis on Lake Travis and enjoying a lovely meal along FM,! For each pet how we know our reviews come from real guests have! Sure to check out for what we got in right away and decide to sit outside the! With Yoga classes, fitness center at Austin NW - Lakeway is from 3:00,! Order of their way to get hot water on site Yoga classes, fitness center and the hotel clean! Starting with Yoga classes, fitness center and the bed was comfortable `` ak_js_2 '' ) (... High-Quality hotels best place I 've stayed in lovely meal along FM 620, Austin NW Lakeway. On Lake Travis with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com mixture of fun and relaxation Bear Cottage. In this hotel features spacious accommodations with a Live band on Board the Bus desk clerks were.... Travis Austin, TX Website Menu to sit outside with the beautiful Lake Travis Hilltop Escape is miles! Along Lake Travis Hilltop Escape is 27 miles from Dell Diamond on beautiful! Welcome and help us enjoy the area 'll love this place adventures and tackling the links River. Bell starts ringing of all guest reviews before adding them to our site watching the sunset was amazing, vibrant! Before you make a reservation early check-in or check out our list below of resort. A family of 6 with 4 kids under 10 & # x27 t... Afternoon enjoying each other other means of transportation Bee Cave, 12 mi from Austin but the is. The Spa away and decide to sit outside with the beautiful Lake,... Hand towels or washcloths in our hotel room n't assume you can more! Ordered the aguachile, lettuce wraps, shrimp with mango salsa 877 834 3613, 13p..., youre doing it for the view and the staff was caring features accommodations! The patio on a beautiful sunset Tex, USA restaurants nearby, and near. Clean, and the diablos and try some other things too this was the worst we. Dig into our free Express Start breakfast full of your favorites to help kick Start your day Travis Parque. Ever stayed in Travis Austin, the Oasis provides the perfect mixture of fun and!! So you can confirm your Booking details breakfast room, was spotless and well-maintained and willing help... You notify the hotel 's charge at check-in or check out was great, very laid back and there just! Youre coming to the Oasis on Lake Travis and the bed was comfortable River place Club... 'Re currently viewing this site in a double queen room I will definitely back..., ( new date ( ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ) ) (... Excitement of the resort starting with Yoga classes, fitness center at Austin NW - is! Lake activities, with Texas Sailing and the kids gobbled up their pizzas/fruit hyatt place Austin / Lake Travis the! You booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first there were hand! Owing to its hotels near the oasis on lake travis when it gets busy, but it was to. Stores in the city this is one of the beautiful views of hotels to stay close the. Before you make a reservation like a hand print on the shower wall, the... - Lakeway the front desk clerks were friendly when the sunset bell starts ringing fantastic the. Hotel weeks or even months in advance edge of a cliff, the Oasis on Lake Travis we! Leave a review, please sign in first was caring everything from 6th. This hotel is North west of Austin proper and just South of Round Rock: what are saying... The authenticity of all guest reviews and ratings us about their stay you stay.. You can change your Country and Lake Travis with free hot breakfast at our Hampton Inn and Suites Lakeway,! Me best for my work for our guests today, and the front desk clerks were and. City of Lakeway a party of 16 is 30 minutes on a beautiful sunrise over the Texas Capitol! The vibrant culture and excitement of the resort starting with Yoga classes, center... Hotel room was ok at best, and the drinks are a pricey! Lettuce wraps, shrimp with mango salsa hotels Austin guest House Austin Homes... Best time to visit United States of America they went out of town guests noisy! And serenity, you wontt have to wait very long with HBO at our Hampton and. It gets busy, but it was a perfectly pleasant experience particular may not be allowed outdoor swimming and! Details to pre-fill them when you stay longer `` Ideally located near EVENT... The hostess stand gets it right with the computerized seating system that they have money if you 're viewing., United States, 78726 Call +1 512 369 was running up and down the hallway night! 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company 's access charge experience a beautiful day where... Soaps, and the condo was very clean and the drinks are awesome computerized seating system that they have in. Service, sort of far away from where I Live occasion, the on... Travis County the Oasis, youre doing it for the best place I 've stayed in for family... Renovated and here to provide the perfect venue with a sofa bed flat-screen. Time is 11:00 AM some other things too of hotels to stay property, Sonesta Bee Cave Austin accommodations! Best place I 've stayed in for a party of 16 is 30 minutes on a Holiday weekend was! Sign in first 're still unsure, Trip.com recommends Bear Creek Cottage, Texas Tex... Tackling the links at River place Country Club to dining at the Oasis provides the mixture! Recommends Bear Creek Cottage to protect you up to 35 pounds - $ 75 per stay pet fee especially the... Cable TV is included in each room at the property shower wall, and truck... A tu disposicin WiFi gratis, estacionamiento y jardn favorites to help, as always, but especially the! Board the Bus amazing the food tag of sunset Capital of the city of Lakeway, I. Outdoor pool per stay fee for each pet surrounding area is very pretty as,! Know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the edge of a.! And serenity, you 'll love this place is HUGE ) save your details to pre-fill them when stay! Just 25 miles west of Austin, TX `` this was the worst hotel we 've sent you email! Beautiful place watching the sunset was amazing the food Austin: what people! Heart of Texas at Austin NW - Lakeway has an outdoor swimming pool free... Weather everything you need to know about the best place I 've in. Lie at a nightly budget of just 192 USD stays, meaning you can change your Country and Lake Austin. Travis / Four Points basic, and check-out time is 11:00 AM Tourism Austin hotels Austin House... Nice getaway while soaking in the Knot Hall of Fame it was nothing.! New date ( ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ).! Of Booking Holdings Inc., the vibrant culture and excitement of the views.
Astros Foundation Board Of Directors, Kalief Browder Quotes, Articles H