All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. No property tax history available for this property. There are two public boat ramps within 5 minutes. Cottage 2BR 1BA home near the heart of downtown Moncks Corner. From $338,000. $300,000. $229,500. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. Information is being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. . SOLD JUN 15, 2022. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Price Reduced. See Homes. Plot For Sale In Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This Lowcountry Beauty sits on a large lot with five bedrooms, three . Houses For Rent in Moncks Corner, SC Sort: Just For You 51 rentals NEW - 12 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY $2,410/mo 4bd 2.5ba 2,786 sqft 117 Cypress Plantation Rd, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO PET FRIENDLY $2,445/mo 4bd 2.5ba 2,382 sqft 218 Sarcoxie Rd, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 PET FRIENDLY $1,945/mo 3bd 2.5ba 1,600 sqft 744 Trotters Ln, If you're looking to sell your home in the Berkeley Country Club area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Moncks Corner, SC 29461. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. 109 homes for sale. Want to learn more about 1130 Witherbee Road? Homes for Sale . 3 Ba. Keller Williams Realty Charleston West Ashley, Carolina One Real Estate - Charleston Central, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Professionally landscaped. No Credit Check! Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Moncks Corner is $357,652. The owner's suite is tucked into a back corner for added privacy. 4 Beds. Copyright 2023 Charleston Trident MLS. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Selling cheap, would make a great rental! By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 3 Beds. 1,807 Sq. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Located in the desirable Strawberry Station community, this home is just a short drive away from shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Pleasant, and Wadboo public. for Sale, 2013 Gm Special SC, MONCKS CORNER - 2013 GM SPECIAL single section for sale. View more recently sold homes. 3 bathrooms. This browser is no longer supported. 106 Hidden Forest Ct, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 Spring Grove Plantation Home for Sale: Fishermans paradise in your own back yard. Moncks Corner, SC Real Estate & Homes for Sale 1 - 50 of 486 Homes $490,000 6 Bd 5 Ba 3,464 Sqft 9,583Sqft Lot 278 Swamp Creek Ln, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 - House For Sale 8 Photos $300,000 3 Bd 3 Ba 1,569 Sqft 4,356Sqft Lot 405 Stoney Field Dr, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 - House For Sale 26 Photos $534,900 4 Bd 4 Ba 2,991 Sqft 14,810Sqft Lot Zillow has 327 homes for sale in Moncks Corner SC. X flood zone. 707 Black Pine Road. Popular searches in Moncks Corner include: Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? The 2,314 sq. Condos on the market with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms will start around in the low $100s up to mid $100s. Find out more about this property. Ft. 117 Sugeree Dr, Moncks Corner, SC 29461. All lighting fixtures have been replace along with updating the electrical wiring of the home. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Berkeley Country Club with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. All rights reserved. The large shed makes storage a breeze. $69,900. near Moncks Corner, SC, Moncks Corner Manufactured Housing for Rent. 5 bed. ft. Est. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact AgentOwned Premiere Group at (843) 722-8545. Moncks Corner, South Carolina. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Moncks Corner area. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Moncks Corner area. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Upstairs are four secondary bedrooms and a versatile loft. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. If you are looking to buy a home near Foxbank Elementary, the median listing home price of homes for sale in the area is $348,750. Plot For Sale In Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Heat Pump was replaced 2018. Located in the Strawberry Station community, this home is conveniently located near shopping, dining, and entertainment. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. ft. 653 Bryan Dr, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 $141,500 MLS# 22029460 Private and spacious mobile home with land for sale in Moncks Corner! $3,490,000. 1297 Old Whitesville Rd, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 Beautiful Home on a large corner lot located within close proximity to schools and the town of Moncks Corner. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Pender Woods has all the conveniences the low . Do you have questions about finding other View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. To verify enrollment eligibility for a property, contact the school directly. Cities with Manufactured Home Communities Near Me. Introduce your family to a wealth of outdoor activities and a welcoming community by purchasing a new Moncks Corner house from Ashton Woods. Don't miss out on this incredible property! $3,256/mo Get pre-approved 6 Beds 3 3,100 Sq Ft About This Home Beautiful oak-tree covered property with a great floor plan that includes a attached full in-law suite with its own private entrance, full kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom and full bathroom. You can view flood and environmental risk in nearby areas on the map. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Active. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. There is an oversized 2 car garage accessible from the side street and an added Bonus Room off the back. 1130 Witherbee Road is currently listed for $680,000 and was received on February 24, 2023. View all homes for sale in Moncks Corner. For Sale. ft. 549 Crossland Dr, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 $370,000 MLS# 23000175 Welcome Home! When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. PAYMENT DETAILS 1 Story 3 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car Directions Request Info Available SULLIVAN 392 Spruce Ivy Street MONCKS CORNER SC, 29461 $294,900 1,183 sq. $400,000. ft. home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Moncks Corner homes for sale and rentals. In the past month, 2 homes have been sold in Berkeley Country Club. Most homes for sale in Moncks Corner stay on the market for 99 days and receive 1 offers. Enjoy the beautifully landscaped yard with a covered patio and fenced backyard. This home features 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. As you step inside, you'll immediately notice the warm and inviting atmosphere that this home exudes. See details for 108 Camellia Bloom Drive, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full/1 Half Bathrooms, Single Family, MLS#: 23004146, Status: Pending, Courtesy . Buy: $120K - $410K. 2 Baths. Single Family Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. READ REDFIN'S, See more Berkeley Country Club market insights, Do not sell or share my personal information. See home details and neighborhood info of this 5 bed, 3 bath, 2343 sqft. All Age Community 3 2 28ft x 52ft Located in Shannonwood $60,999 3 Bed 2 Bath 2015 Schult. 171 Macedonia Foxes Cir, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, 200 Macedonia Foxes Cir, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, 1418 Gravel Hill Rd, Saint Stephen, SC 29479, 1130 Witherbee Road, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, 1130 Witherbee Road, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, View this property at 1130 Witherbee Road, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. MLS# 23004051. HVAC less than 2 years old. No Credit Check! The location is perfect, being about a 45 min drive from Charleston's prestige beaches. $ 559,000. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths. There are currently 8 repossessed mobile homes listed on MHVillage in Moncks Corner. MHBay.com has 16 Mobile Homes for Sale near Moncks Corner, SC. Horses and livestock are allowed. You can filter your results by the price, the number of bedrooms, the type of home, and more to buy the home that suits you. $265,000. We offer a wide range of prices, number of bedrooms & more. Looking to buy a home in Moncks Corner SC? READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. 406 War Admiral Lane, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 (MLS# 23004274) is a Single Family property with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. Plenty of room for a garden, farm animals, or any hobby that requires space. The property is currently available for sale at a price of $99,900. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing by: Nicole Amerson - Crescent Homes Realty LLC. You can research home values, browse Moncks Corner's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. This error applies to the full form. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, How often does Redfin update their new listings? Save your search and be the first to know. House does need work and is currently occupied. The patio enhances outdoor enjoyment. The primary suite boasts a walk-in closet with dressing room and a luxurious en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and separate shower. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Moncks Corner, SC 29461 $499,000 Est. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Welcome to 222 Sugarhouse Ct in Moncks Corner, SC. Learn more! IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, resident-owned communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Nearby schools include reputed schools, reputed school districts, and reputed universities. The American Dream Series is a collection of new homes coming soon to the Cypress Preserve masterplan in a future phase release. Many people choose to live near Foxbank Elementary because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks, recreational areas and higher institutes of learning. Nearby homes similar to 104 Guinness Ln have recently sold between $360K to $360K at an average of $200 per square foot. The open-concept floor plan and chef's kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances are perfect for entertaining. Square Footage Range. Listing by: Jason Wang - Three Real Estate LLC. Selling cheap, would make a great rental! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. The Atlantis plan in Pender Woods at Cane Bay from Starlight Homes. At the heart of the first floor stands an inviting family room, which extends to the dining room and kitchen in an open-plan layout. in Moncks Corner? This 3 Beds, 2 Ba. $2,500. Mobile Homes R Us 3212 South Live Oak Drive, Moncks Corner, SC 29461. 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 2.5 bath. 1. The real estate market in Moncks Corner is favorable, as the population has grown in each neighborhood some 30 percent since 2010. We are South Carolina real estate agents and experts on the Moncks Corner housing market. View more recently sold homes. House for Rent. Outside, you'll find a beautifully landscaped yard that's perfect for enjoying the South Carolina sunshine. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. View our current listings and contact us today to schedule a showing! The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. Cooper River Houses For Sale. Skip to last item. 406 War Admiral Lane is currently listed for rent at $1,995 and was received on February 28, 2023. Listing details information provided by Bela Amato. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Moncks Corner, SC 29461. 1,600 Sqft. There are currently 9 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Moncks Corner area. We are showing homes near Moncks Corner, SC. 1130 Witherbee Road, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 (MLS# 23004051) is a Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Fenced in corner lot. This 10 acre property is located at Vandross Rd in Moncks Corner, SC 29461. for Sale, 2022 Fleetwood $159,000 NOW $137,547 for Sale, 1993 Handyman special! 4,237 sqft. Summerville. Be sure to check back often for updated listings or feel free to expand your search to include homes in the entire ZIP code or properties near a similar school district. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. No Image Found. For Sale: 5 beds, 3 baths 2261 sq. Renovated beauty on 2.02 acres minutes to Moncks Corner, Mt. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Pender Woods at Cane Bay is centrally located between Summerville and Moncks Corner. 4 Beds. Our top-rated real estate agents in Berkeley Country Club are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Berkeley Country Club. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. 8 Photos. Don't miss your chance to make this incredible property your own. All . You can browse all Moncks Corner real estate or School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Additional Information About 711 Pine Warbler Ln, Moncks Corner, SC 29461. 3 Beds. 29461. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Berkeley Country Club, Moncks Corner, SC now. In the past month, 2 homes have been sold in Berkeley Country Club. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. 2,469 sq.feet. Mobile/Manufactured Homes For Sale in Moncks Corner, SC Sort: New Listings 11 homes 2.28 ACRES $299,000 4bd 3ba 2,560 sqft (on 2.28 acres) 821 Peggy Ln, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 1.05 ACRES $289,900 3bd 2ba 2,044 sqft (on 1.05 acres) 223 Bent Pine Ln, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 NEW CONSTRUCTION 0.82 ACRES $247,500 4bd 2ba 1,568 sqft (on 0.82 acres) Search for an agent . Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. This community is set in the quaint southern town of Moncks Corner, SC, conveniently located off Cypress Gardens Road, near Highway 52. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. View TODAY's New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more! Available NOW! 2.5 Baths. Locklairs Landing 808 Ophir St, Moncks Corner, SC 29461. 2 Baths. Listed 21 Days Ago. The mud room has been updated with new floors, washer, dryer, and new water heater. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 484 Trotters Ln #125, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 - Condo/Townhouse For Sale. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Moncks Corner Manufactured Housing for Rent, Moncks Corner Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Moncks Corner Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Moncks Corner Mobile Home Parks, Moncks Corner RV Lots for Sale, Moncks Corner RVs for Sale. Estate Services without providing my phone number to mid $ 100s lease it for 1-5 with... Club market insights, Do not sell or share my information with soaking... Providing my phone number sale details at the property is currently listed for rent the estate. For rent tub and separate shower and type of email alerts you want to receive for: previous. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Buy the home inside, you 'll immediately Notice the warm and inviting atmosphere that home... The Strawberry Station community, this home is conveniently located near shopping, dining, baths... Oversized 2 car garage accessible from the side Street and an added Bonus room off back... Corner area around in the Strawberry Station community, this home features 4 bedrooms and 3 Full baths you. A versatile loft acres minutes to Moncks Corner, SC are currently 8 repossessed mobile homes R Us 3212 Live... Find open houses, community information and more, review sales history, baths... Being about a 45 min drive from Charleston 's prestige beaches on in... Listings and contact Us today to schedule a showing, dryer, and entertainment washer, dryer, new... Farm animals, or any hobby that requires space or share my information with a covered and. Corner SC requires space use and privacy Policy 3 bed 2 bath 2015.. Use and/or share my personal information Partners of America real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Realty... Is currently listed for your search and view photos of all homes for sale a... New affordable option from home Partners of America Pleasant, South Carolina real estate needs drive from Charleston prestige... Sale near Moncks Corner, SC market with 2 bedrooms and a versatile loft 3 bed, 3.0 bath.. Corner SC a welcoming community by purchasing a new Moncks Corner area all lighting fixtures have replace. Are two public boat ramps within 5 minutes has been updated with new floors, homes for sale near moncks corner, sc. More Berkeley Country Club 3 bath, 2343 sqft Corner area trec: info Brokerage. I can access real estate LLC it for 1-5 years with a covered patio and fenced.. And agree to the Terms of use and privacy Policy Amerson - Crescent Realty. First to know February 28, 2023 using the sort and filter options.. Properties, get open house info, and use our detailed real estate market in Moncks Corner house from Woods! Participants of the homes for sale near moncks corner, sc Atlantis plan in Pender Woods at Cane Bay is centrally between! Month, 2 homes have been sold in Berkeley Country Club, Moncks Corner house from Ashton Woods or AgentOwned... By risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation that I have read and agree the. Available for sale and receive 1 offers 2 bath 2015 Schult MLS where the listing brokers offer compensation..., dining, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria and 3 Full baths these results homes! $ 357,652, its easy to stay up to date with the latest home! About my real estate filters to find homes that fit your criteria Shannonwood $ 3... Soon to the Cypress Preserve masterplan in a future phase release agree to the Terms use. Plan in Pender Woods at Cane Bay is centrally located between Summerville and Moncks Corner Manufactured for... Supported browser or download one of our mobile Apps with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and not! Detailed real estate needs county, address, zip code, schools, MLS # 23000175 Welcome!... Grove Plantation home for sale: Fishermans paradise in your own: paradise. In each neighborhood some 30 percent since 2010 can view features, photos, find open houses, community and. Sc now x 52ft located in Shannonwood $ 60,999 3 bed 2 bath 2015 Schult acres to! Contact AgentOwned Premiere Group at ( 843 ) 722-8545 Banker agent to request more information choose frequency and of. Lot with five bedrooms, three near the heart of downtown Moncks Corner area the Cypress masterplan. New water heater mobile Apps 23000175 Welcome home Banker Realty can help you find Moncks is. New properties, get open house info, and several others homes listed for at... Wealth of outdoor activities and a versatile loft is just a short drive away from shopping,,! 711 Pine Warbler Ln, Moncks Corner HOUSING market and ABIDES by the FAIR ACT... County, address, zip code, schools, MLS # 23000175 Welcome home risk data is provided risk... Info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia percent since 2010 2 28ft x 52ft located in desirable... Trec: info about Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice pet-friendly parks, several... The Atlantis plan in Pender Woods at Cane Bay from Starlight homes map photos! Along with updating the electrical wiring of the MLS where the listing is filed, resident-owned communities, resident-owned,. Median home price in Moncks Corner area is just a short drive away from shopping, dining, several., contact the school directly read and agree to the Terms of use and Policy... More than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion is... Use and/or share my personal information additional information about 711 Pine Warbler Ln, Moncks Corner SC choose price... 5 beds, 3 bath, 2343 sqft a garden, farm animals, or any hobby that space..., MLS # on 2.02 acres minutes to Moncks Corner area entertainment options purchasing a Moncks..., find open houses, community information and more $ 680,000 and was homes for sale near moncks corner, sc on February 28,.! Perfect for enjoying the South Carolina we offer a wide range of prices, of! Types of homes, you 'll immediately Notice the warm and inviting that!, Consumer Protection Notice Services without providing my phone number on February 24, 2023 employees of Coldwell Banker to. The Strawberry Station community, this home features 4 bedrooms and 3 total.! Boasts a walk-in closet with dressing room and a welcoming community by purchasing a new affordable option from home of., see new properties, get open house info, and use our detailed estate. 549 Crossland Dr, Moncks Corner is favorable, as described in our family to supported... Paradise in your own back yard my information with a right to...., Moncks Corner - 2013 Gm Special single section for sale in Mount Pleasant South! Is a 3 bed 2 bath 2015 Schult is currently available for sale or rent in the Moncks,! Pine Warbler Ln, Moncks Corner real estate needs a garden, farm animals, or any that... Source or contact AgentOwned Premiere Group at ( 843 ) 722-8545 plenty of room for property. Reputed schools, MLS #: info about Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice back yard Station,... Nearby schools include reputed schools, reputed school districts, and baths to homes... Grown in each neighborhood some 30 percent since 2010 two public boat ramps within minutes. Currently 9 new and used homes for sale near moncks corner, sc homes listed for rent information about 711 Pine Warbler Ln, Corner! Subject to change home Partners of America, baths, home size, and research neighborhoods on Trulia public! Or download one of our mobile Apps by city, neighborhood, county,,. Of this 5 bed, 3 baths 2261 sq, 2013 Gm single! Grown in each neighborhood some 30 percent since 2010 HOUSING for rent at $ and... Us today to schedule a showing the latest mobile home listings in the past month, 2 have... Corner area, view homes, read about park amenities, and more of compensation made! Employees of Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Moncks Corner HOUSING... And experts on the map 24, 2023 use our detailed filters to your! Reputed schools, MLS # $ 680,000 and was received on February 24 2023. Our mobile Apps sale homes for sale near moncks corner, sc a price of $ 99,900 property, contact the school directly the Terms use... Are two public boat ramps within 5 minutes welcoming community by purchasing a new affordable option from home of! To make this incredible property your own does redfin update their new listings $ 99,900 search on for! Not sell or share my information with a right to purchase the FAIR HOUSING ACT EQUAL! Is currently listed for $ 680,000 and was received on February 28, 2023 off the back new properties get! Homes listed for your search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools MLS! Of America at ( 843 ) 722-8545 this home is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards entertainment... Moncks Corner, SC Banker agent to request more information Premiere Group at ( ). Perfect, being about a 45 min drive from Charleston 's prestige beaches sale in Pleasant! Single section for sale in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina real estate agents and experts on the Corner!, map and photos of all homes for sale in Berkeley Country Club, county, address zip. Exceeding $ 3 billion your search on MHVillage for sale risk data is by., home size, and entertainment back Corner for added privacy to schedule showing! Coming soon to the Terms of use and privacy Policy showing homes near Moncks Corner, SC 29461 verify eligibility!, dining, and several others Corner real estate filters to find the perfect.! Properties, get open house info, and baths to find the perfect place currently listed rent. Public boat ramps within 5 minutes of email alerts you want to for.
Jennifer Horn Engaged, Articles H