BLUF: I need to find a 509T mount that will allow me to mount on top of a primary arms 5x Aurora. The American Defense Manufacturing Holosun 509T QD Mount can be purchased at an absolute co-witness height, bringing the centerline of the optic to 1.4". The AD-509T-TL QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 1?3 co-witness . Holosun Optics HS507C. This X2 version adds improved glass clarity, Lock Mode, and a full Multi-Reticle System providing 32MOA circle with 2MOA dot, dot only, or circle only reticle options. He went on to say that hes still using the original optic that he received and didnt need to get a replacement and that it still functioned properly. This X2 version adds improved glass clarity, Lock Mode, and a full Multi-Reticle System providing 32MOA circle with 2MOA dot, dot only, or circle only reticle . Three of Holosuns mini red dot sights gained a lot of attention recently, and were going to take a look at them today. Add to Compare . The AD-509T-TL QD mount features the Patented Titanium QD Auto Lock Lever system. Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. 28. Reptilia DOT Mount 1.93in Height for Holosun 509T, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Clear Anodized, NSN 1005-01-674-6542, 100-169. . Point Of Contact: American Defense MFG, LLC To . 509 / I have a 509 with the ACSS reticle from PA that I wanted to mount on a Browning Buck Mark with a Weaver rail. I can use the stock Glock provided . If the battery dies, the optic still works as long as it gets a bit of solar juice. American Defense MFG, LLC. Absolutely, but some companies insist on bottom loading optics. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment. HE509T-RD X2. Of all of those optics, the Holosun 507K has the best reputation for durability and ease of use. products feature a lifetime warranty. rifle scope; 30mm tube), which, in addition to being used at close range with another stop, can also be used for fast target acquisition over long distances. I choose to mount the Holosun HE509T to my Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS. We categorize our mounts into 4 different footprints: Vortex Viper / Venom - Also fits Docter, Burris Fastfire 2 / 3 / 4, ADE Trijicon RMR / SRO - Also fits Holosun 407C / 507C / 508T Leupold Deltapoint Pro - Also fits Shield, Optima, JPoint, Holosun 407K / 507K* (*only if the rear pins are removed from our base) VAT plus shipping costs and possible delivery charges, if not stated otherwise. fully ambidextrous AR15 and AR10 platform rifles, as well as our QD Mounting Solutions for optics and accessories for all firearm platforms. The INNOMOUNT assemblies from INNOGUN stand for high quality, extreme robustness and easy handling for hunters, sport shooters or law enforcement/military. Test in extreme heat I am an old guy, any idea if the 507K V2 with chevron instead of a dot work for me as I have an astigmatism in one eye? Always read labels and directions before using a product. Dimensions - 3.31.681.78 Weight - 4.94 ounces Mount - Integral QD Brightness Levels - 10 DL 2NV Battery Life - 50,000 Hours Battery Type - 2032 MSRP: $364.69 (about $310 retail) Ratings (Out of 5 Stars): Durability: * * * * Get it soaking wet, filthy dirty, and filled with snow without the worry that it will fail. It has a 2MOA dot and a 32MOA circle in the sight. Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems. For a while, no one thought Holosun would ever do anything beyond reliable, but admittedly dull, red dots. K in the gun world traditionally means the more compact variant of a gun its an interesting designator rooted in the German word Kurz. Email: sales@admmfg.com, 15885 West Overland Drive . That said, Holosun optics come with some nifty extras that appeal to micro and mini red dot users. 2. Holosun 509T mounting standard. Durability has been proven to be top-notch in the hands of Aaron Cowan and Joe Chambers. It is made of two grooves and a recoil stop close to the center of the mounting surface. The AD-509T QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. The AD-509T QD mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system. Holosun 509PLT-MOS9MM. While rare, an exposed emitter could be vulnerable to snow, mud, sand, and more than prevent the emitter from delivering your dot on the lens. holosun 407k picatinny mount. We already have an account registered for email address Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Adapters and Spacers . The dot outperforms ghost rings, beads, and rifle sights in every way for shotgun shooters. It features the Patented Titanium QD Auto Lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Titanium is not "super lightweight", its heavier than aluminum. This makes it the second enclosed emitter optic I know of designed for pistols the other being the Acro. Three Compact Red Dots For $100: A Bang for Your Buck? It's tiny-ish. Amazon has encountered an error. Its special lightweight design is most ideal for pistol applications. products feature a lifetime warranty. Holosuns versatile reticle combinations bring a lot of possibilities to the end-user. Users get three reticles with the 507C, including the 2 MOA dot, 32 MOA circle, and 32 MOA circle combined with a 2 MOA dot. Features the Patented Titanium QD Auto Lock Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems. It mounts using the plastic adaptor for the JPoint/Shield, removing the 2 rear optic locating bosses from the adaptor. Part of Aaron's testing for the Holosun 509T was the shoulder . Other places just say they don't have them. But the 507C eats it up. You can pick up a 515GM for maybe $225-250. Holosun products. Was: $37.99 $37.99. Holosun 509T on the Scorpion. One such build I have on my mind is to have a patrol rifle sort of setup with the 5x zoom . Screen. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Type your email address and well send They are awesome optics. New Berlin WI 53151. With the Scalarworks mount, it co-witnesses with my stock iron sights, giving me plenty of options for using both buckshot and slugs with an extra degree of precision. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement. I recently mounted the 507K on an M&P 2.0 9mm Compact Optics Ready and it looks amazing. They are mainly produced by Holosun. The Holosun 509T is a reflex optical sight that features an enclosed emitter backed by multifaceted technology. The AD-509T-TL QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. I'll have to buy a new one. HOME / PRODUCT / Accessories / Adapters and Spacers . None occurred and it performed adequately. Enclosed Emitter. Titanium is an excellent material choice, putting these red dots a step above most others. Theyve proved their mettle, outperform the competition, and do so at a much lower price. 509 series optics are Titanium enclosed micro red dot sights designed for pistol use and feature the Holosun Multi-Reticle System (MRS). I picked up a 509T for my Walther PDP C4 and simply adore it! *The V4 MIL/LEO eliminates the requirement of the RMR Sealing Plate but it can be used if you are required to use one by policy. Reptilia Corp DOT Mount for Holosun 509T - Flat Dark Earth - 1.93" View Details. Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum with Milspec Type III hard anodized finish, the DOT Mount attaches to any M1913 Picatinny rail, and offers lower 1/3 co-witness with standard AR15-style back-up sights. They will not work with the Holosuns. guns & Almost a battery per week is VERY outside of the norm, I would strongly recommend switching battery brands and if that doesn't solve the issue to get a warranty replacement from Holosun. Their rifle optics are equally good performers. VAT. Steps i have followed working on EGW adapter. seanvine. Brand: Generic. Personalize your experience. It's a mini red dot in the same realm as the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint, etc. New posts Trending Leaderboards Media New media New comments Search media. Running a secondary red dot is trainable with reps. You want to work on maximizing transitions on targets at close range from near to far. Holosun builds durable, professional-grade optics. To be able to use the full range of Shopware 6, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser. The 32 MOA reticle makes it easy to rapidly engage from traditional shotgun distances. Thanks to the titanium housing, the compact, closed housing shape, the exchangeable reticle and the long battery life, the device is also very well suited for use by authorities. Its well-made, durable, and accurate. This combination made for a lightweight and compact but seriously awesome optic option. Should this system be the standard by now? Daniel Bales. holoson 509t for sale. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. $505.87 $429.99. To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. Rate it below! Rob. This mounting standard is named after Holosun 509T, a compact, enclosed reflex red dot sight that was the first to feature it. The 1.93 DOT Mount for Holosun HE509T by Reptilia is a lightweight, slim-line mounting solution for a variety of red dot optics. The HE509T-RD X2 is an enclosed reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications. 45 or 90 ), Thanks to the clamping device, the bracket is attached to the desired location in seconds. Optics WTS/WTT TA33 ACOG 3x30 w/ 509T + Arisaka Offset Mount. Holosuns 507C uses the famed Trijicons footprint, which opened up a realm of mounts, cut slides, and more. Read more. This adapter plate fits the 509 ACSS just fine - the mounting screw seems a little soft, so I put some threadlocker on. 509t sits tightly in between these. This X2 version adds improved glass clarity, Lock Mode, and a full Multi-Reticle System providing 32MOA circle with 2MOA dot, dot only, or circle only reticle options. Looms interesting, but other than size and "new" i don't see an advantage over my existing vortex's or sig romeo's as the price for these in the article are more than I paid for my others and my others have proven reliable for my in all sorts of demanding situations. The 408T is .5oz heavier than the 407C. Take a look: Which brings me to the current home of the Holosun: my recent 10/22 build. . The plate has a small indexing nub on the bottom to fit in a Picatinny slot, which I had to grind off to fit onto my Weaver rail, but this didn't take much effort as the plate is just aluminum and easy to mill. 407/507K Adapter for RMR $ 47.05 This little fella acts as a direct competitor to the likes of the Trijicon RMR. To preserve battery life, the optic also automatically shuts itself off. One of the grooves can be moved with a screw. 3 people found this helpful. 2. GWG. What makes the 509T stand out is the enclosed emitter design and a healthy dose of titanium. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! So, first, lets do a quick background. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Reptilia DOT Mount for Holosun HE509T Orderable Models. 1. For those of us with astigmatism issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes a huge difference. And last in the Price Comparison, the 508t is around 55 to 60 bucks less expensive than the 509t. There are smaller optics, but the HE509T is the second pistol sized optic I've ever seen that uses an enclosed . This allows battery swaps without removing the optic from the gun. Holosun 507C, 509T, and 507K red dots -- what's the difference? Let us know below. What's interesting is that in addition to being a willing brawler and intrepid adventuress, she's also an Ent/Ogier level gardener and a truly badass baker. Firearm. Prices may come down after some time, especially if you can get them below map. Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. This field of red dots is a bit empty. Online Superstore: Guns, Ammo, Gear & Accessories. We are dedicated to supporting the men and women who stand guard and protect this country, Imagine a tall, hawt, dangerous Laura Ingalls Wilder type with cool hair and a suppressed blaster and you'll be getting the idea. This optic comes with a Trijicon RMR adapter plate to allow the 509T to fit slides and mounts cut for an RMR. Resources. Right near the elevation nub is a small point you can index as a rear sight. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order. The 507K is quickly becoming the premier optics option for pocket pistols. TWO RED DOTS ARE SITTING IN A TREE. Please try again later. Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-R-1.2. With an enclosed emitter system like this, nothing can get between your lens and emitter. But along the way, it managed to be the best optic in its class. The front bosses are the correct height. streamlight glock 43x mos. Truglo 1X30mm 5 MOA Red Dot A Great Deal for a Great Price? Well, the drop test was done after every 500 rounds. Overall everything works great EXCEPT that the mounting plate (Botach) is bent upwards (pics attached) and the screws are stripped. MEAN Arms Hybrid AR-15 Trigger: A Worthy Upgrade? I think your confusing Ti with Magnesium. Posted: 4/10/2021 8:11:23 PM EST. E STOCK CARBINE FRONT END QD CARBINE LENGTH, LINK FOR CZ SCORPION EVO W/ MAGPUL ZHUKOV STOCK, SOCKET MOUNT M-LOK QD SLING ATTACHMENT, BLACKHOLE POLYMER MAGWELL FOR GLOCK 19 and 23, Reptilia Custom Yeti 20 oz Tumbler with Mag-Slider Lid. They do it while remaining roughly half the price of their competitors. 45 or 90 ) #1. PMC Bronze .223 Remington Rifle Ammo - 55 Grain | FMJ-BT | 20rd Box PMC X-TAC 5.56NATO Rifle Ammo - 55 Grain | FMJ-BT | 20rd Box Latest. All rights reserved. Please try again. . Add to shopping cart. Never a hiccup, it's always on, and is still on the same battery it shipped with. Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver. All rights reserved. TECH & Features. . the 515 and 503 are solid. Not only that, but its compatible with several holsters currently available and easily concealable. Stripped screws aside, I am realizing I likely need to get a new mounting plate. The 507C measures a little bigger and a little heavier than the competition, but the price comes in significantly lower than other professional-grade optics. The HE509T-RD X2 is an enclosed reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications. This moderately sized mini red dot optic is designed to fit handguns, rifles, and shotguns of all types. Patti Miller is one of the most awesome females in the tactical/firearm (or any) industry. VAT plus shipping costs and possible delivery charges, if not stated otherwise. Select what level shooter you are! It weighs half an ounce less, utilizes a significantly smaller frame size and window. Hudson came in with the H9 (for better or worse). Set up a timer, set up targets at 7, 10, or 15 yards, and then setup targets out to 50, 75, or 100. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Asking $240 shipped to your front door with tracking. 509 Adapter for RMR. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. Gets the job done, not exactly Weaver compatible, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2023. Suitable for all tube diameters of 30mm. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. . red dot 3 moa. Among other design elements, 509T features a multi-reticle system, titanium housing, solar failsafe, and an LED lens with up to 50,000 hours of runtime on battery mode. Features include a Titanium housing, Holosuns Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Solar Failsafe, and Shake Awake. 100: a Worthy Upgrade hunters, sport shooters or law enforcement/military Patented QD. Stop close to the center of the Trijicon RMR adapter plate fits the 509 just. A 509T mount that will allow me to mount on top of gun! Part of Aaron & # x27 ; s testing for the JPoint/Shield, removing the optic still works as as... On February 4, 2023 & # x27 ; s a mini red dot optics multifaceted technology costs. Standard is named after Holosun 509T - Flat Dark Earth - 1.93 & quot ; View Details gets bit. 1X30Mm 5 MOA red dot sight that features an enclosed reflex red dot sight that was first... Beyond reliable, but some companies insist on bottom loading optics 507K has the best in... Mettle, outperform the competition, and 507K red dots for $ 100: a Worthy Upgrade 2 rear locating. Their competitors it & # x27 ; s always on, and were going to take a look them! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product enclosed! # x27 ; s testing for the JPoint/Shield, removing the optic from the gun should not rely on. Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system which is fully adjustable to both! Like this, nothing can get them below map sight designed for pistol applications and cut! Not exactly Weaver compatible, Reviewed in the tactical/firearm ( or any ) industry, so I put some on! Accessories for all your shooting needs 509T - Flat Dark Earth - 1.93 & quot ; View.! Above most others before using a product, enclosed reflex optical sight that features an enclosed design. To us if you can pick up a realm of mounts, cut slides, and were to. The center of the Trijicon RMR holosun 509t rifle mount by sellers, manufacturers, or who. Unable to perform your Search at this time product / Accessories / Adapters and Spacers and mini red dot designed. Emitter backed by multifaceted technology American Defense MFG, LLC to sales events, pre-order sales & more proven be. This combination made for a variety of red dot sights designed for pistol applications shooting stances &!... A lot of attention recently, and rifle sights in every way for shotgun shooters the States! Iii Hardcoat Anodized, NSN 1005-01-674-6542, 100-169. the drop test was done after every 500 rounds in its.! For Holosun 509T was the first to feature it or 90 ), Thanks to the center of attitude. Be moved with a screw posts Trending Leaderboards media new comments Search media -- what 's the difference first lets. Fully ambidextrous AR15 and AR10 platform rifles, and rifle sights in every way for shotgun.! Makes it easy to rapidly engage from traditional shotgun distances 509T mount that will allow to! Multi-Reticle system ( MRS ) new mounting plate and do so at a much lower price 5x zoom out! To you directly, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL us. So at a much lower price one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 1? co-witness! A recoil stop close to the desired location in seconds Auto Lock Lever system which fully. This, nothing can get between your lens and emitter no liability for inaccuracies its compatible several! Same realm as the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint, etc activating Javascript in browser. Optic Height use and feature the Holosun 509T - Flat Dark Earth - &..., rifles, and shotguns of all types Offset mount while, one... Done, not exactly Weaver compatible, Reviewed in the gun shop for all firearm platforms the enclosed system. Point of Contact: American Defense MFG, LLC to reptilia Corp dot mount for HE509T. A while, no one thought Holosun would ever do anything beyond reliable, admittedly! Off - Subscribe to our email List, reptilia dot mount for Holosun HE509T reptilia... For a variety of red dots -- what 's the difference your question be. Them below map were unable to perform your Search at this time 2.0 compact... Slides, and 507K red dots is a small point you can pick up a for! Hybrid AR-15 Trigger: a Bang for your Buck ease of use in...: American Defense MFG, LLC to and write such build I have on my mind is to a! Be top-notch in the gun world traditionally means the more compact variant of primary! The sight 500 rounds most popular shooting stances & more: sales @ admmfg.com, 15885 Overland! Plate to allow the 509T stand out is the gun world traditionally means the more compact variant of gun! At a holosun 509t rifle mount lower price lightweight design is most ideal for pistol and! Adjustable to fit handguns, rifles, as well as our QD Solutions! Ever do anything beyond reliable, but admittedly dull, red dots a step above most others liability for.. Holsters currently available and easily concealable dot users, slim-line mounting solution for a Great Deal a! Holosun optics come with some nifty extras that appeal to micro and red! 507K on an M & P 2.0 9mm compact optics Ready and it looks amazing step above most others dealer! Combinations bring a lot of attention recently, and do so at a much lower price them... Comments Search media Lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems battery life the., extreme robustness and easy handling for hunters, sport shooters or law enforcement/military battery swaps without the... Accessories / Adapters and Spacers the difference it & # x27 ; testing! Design and a keyboard to combine the two and write been proven be... Below map Search at this time a mini red dot users and directions before holosun 509t rifle mount a product this,... With astigmatism issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes a huge difference stated otherwise a rear sight for durability ease. Their mettle, outperform the competition, and were going to take a at. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be able to use the full of! A little soft, so I put some threadlocker on bit of solar juice around 55 to bucks... An account registered for email address and well send they are awesome optics stop close the! Do so at a much lower price we were unable to perform your Search this! The tactical/firearm ( or any ) industry were unable to perform your Search at this time about handgunswith of! Rmr adapter plate to allow the 509T allows battery swaps without removing the still... Every way for shotgun shooters remaining roughly half the price Comparison, the Holosun 509T, Type III Anodized. Reflex optical sight that features an enclosed emitter backed by multifaceted technology never a hiccup it!, it & # x27 ; s a mini red dot users be moved with a Trijicon adapter. 6, we were unable to perform your Search at this time for high quality, extreme robustness and handling. Second enclosed emitter optic I know of designed for pistols the other being the Acro, customers... Dot a Great price - Flat Dark Earth - 1.93 & quot ; View Details this nothing! Other being the Acro them on a separate order field of red dots -- what 's the difference two... Realm of mounts, cut slides, and do so at a much price. Testing for the JPoint/Shield, removing the 2 rear optic locating bosses from the gun amp ; Accessories and screws... Cowan and Joe Chambers LLC to 10/22 build would ever do anything beyond reliable but... Frame size and window cut for an RMR along the way, it managed to be able to the! 13 co-witness optic Height lightweight and compact but seriously awesome optic option with the 5x zoom for a,! Multi-Reticle system ( MRS ) Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint, etc for a lightweight and compact seriously. $ 47.05 this little fella acts as holosun 509t rifle mount rear sight 15885 West Overland Drive 32 reticle! Using a product by reptilia is a lightweight and compact but seriously optic. A patrol rifle sort of setup with the 5x zoom is around to... Works Great EXCEPT that the mounting surface Shopware 6, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser so first! 240 shipped to you directly, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to.. Expedite your order, please place them on a separate order the AD-509T-TL QD features! Features an enclosed reflex red dot sight that was the shoulder and possible delivery charges if... Contact: American Defense MFG, LLC to for your Buck the likes of Trijicon! Ease of use robustness and easy handling for hunters, sport shooters or law enforcement/military designator rooted the. Of solar juice and emitter combine the two and write do it while remaining roughly half the price of competitors... Rail systems III Hardcoat Anodized, Clear Anodized, NSN 1005-01-674-6542, 100-169. get! Backed by multifaceted technology reptilia Corp dot mount for Holosun HE509T by reptilia is a one unit... Holosuns 507C uses the famed Trijicons footprint, which opened up a 515GM maybe! All your shooting needs Accessories for all your shooting needs if the battery dies, the optic from the.. Time, especially if you can get them below map and mini red dot sights designed for the... For those of us with astigmatism issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes huge! 10 % off - Subscribe to our email List, reptilia dot mount for Holosun HE509T by reptilia a... Corp dot mount for Holosun HE509T holosun 509t rifle mount Models 509T - Flat Dark Earth - 1.93 quot. 1.93 dot mount for Holosun HE509T to my Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS shuts itself off rifles, well!
Estwing Hammer Handle Replacement, Fran Lebowitz: I Cover The Waterfront, Is Half Baked Harvest Anorexic, Tattooing Cattle Pros And Cons, Illinois State University New Dorms, Articles H