[i not own art work, etc on this story]. Sirzechs looks disappointed in Rias but felt sad that Issei is gone. multiverse Danmachi In this article, we will look at a few of the most popular High School DxD fanfiction stories by number of hits on AO3, but we will only be discussing the most tame stories. It will be updated possible weekly. Because I have been busy a lot i can't make usual long chapters so i make this just to keep y'all horndogs entertained. what if he moves to kouh. I live in the US with my husband, daughter, and dog. or so it seems he is the dragon god of life and death. I only own the O.C. Highschool DxD Fanfiction: The New Peerage. This work will be cross-posted to Wattpad. "And he hasn't come home every since that day." So basically, a character of my own will wake up as Issei, but he won't be called by his given name in this story. I am sealed inside you as your sacred gear.-. The next High School DxD fanfiction that we will look at is one that takes place in an alternate universe. He will rise to top of the Multiverses. Worlds This fanfiction is a retelling of the original series, but this time, the main character is a girl. Cheater X DXD. https://discord.gg/ZPSdwwCXW9 What to expect: OP hero (not like God killer OP from 1 chapter but still strong), Fantasy, Harem, Incest, Multiverse Chat, Gacha and Samuel a devil who sees the potential within Izuku and decides to take him under his wing. after the god granted him everything he needed, he rein A slice of life Highschool DxD fanfiction. Forgotten memories slowly resurface as she gradually learns about the truth behind her existence. ************** Issei Hyoudou, the wielder of Boosted Gear, home to the spirit of Ddraig, the heavenly dragon, had just landed on his ass atop a high mountain in the Gremory lands. Even though Issei Hyoudou has done his best to defeat it, he isn't able to and is saved from death by Great Red, who after giving him the option, sends Issei back in time to prepare earlier in life for the battle against the beast. Read Chapter 1 from the story Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD fanfic) [Currently Rewriting] by LazyHunterZ (Child_of_Oblivion) with 32,268 reads. How will he accomplish his goal of world domination in this new world? - Jin Leave comment, vote, or follow me for more story^_^ But one thing is for sure, He WILL NOT die a second time. Around this time, Rias also got permission to release Gasper. Hurt and betrayed he stormed out, and it was then that a chance t After being pressurized, cornered and berated by his friends for not confessing to Rias Gremory. English isn't my main language so please, don't expect this work to be a masterpiece, you'll just be disappointed. I hope this article has helped you find some great High School DxD fanfiction to read! This new entity was the Angel of Justice, otherwis His mother being a devil and his father being human, Koga was a mix in both cases. The first High School DxD fanfiction that we will look at today is the most popular in this article. I do NO Y/n L/n is a normal human until he encounters a certain red hair girl that will change his life forever They belong to their original owners. They found happiness and peace, but an old evil returned, birthing new evils and challenges for the next generation to face. Fans of High School DxD know that this series deals with death in some interesting ways. Issei goes to the living room and sees Loki and fenrir. You're (Y/N) (L/N). # 10. highschool DXD: the dragon god of. If you are not familiar with this series, it contains extensive and explicit sexual content, and the fanfiction is no different. animeverse WARNING! Look who it is." Dont worry, though, there are still plenty of characters that we know and love from the original series to read about. The boy.who was wronged by his 'so called family' With his face propped up in the palm of his hand, he easily manages the appearance of someone completely disinterested with the world. MC is an anti-hero (Not too evil, reasonable, generous but not a nice person) In this world Issei Hyoudou creates a new Sacred Gear, the ' Gamer God ' a Sacred Gear that turns the user's life . All A Late-Start Tamer's Laid-Back Life. Izuma says. cartersville butcher shop; time series classification python github; grant county press petersburg wv obituaries; grant county circuit court; munroe falls ohio government He WILL NOT die a second time. But, I did what I needed too." How can you even think that?!" During our fight, he seemed off. A way to hide his past experience. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (522), DxD - | High School DxD - Ishibumi Ichiei (108), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (90), Rias Gremory/Original Male Character(s) (28), Himejima Akeno/Original Male Character(s) (27), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (74), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ahri (League of Legends)/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - K/DA (League of Legends), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Saitama (One-Punch Man)/Original Female Character(s), | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, | Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e | To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts (Anime), | Enen no Shouboutai | Fire Force (Anime), Overlord - Maruyama Kugane & Related Fandoms, | Okusama wa Moto Yariman (Anime), | Victorian Maid Maria no Houshi (Anime), Hyoudou Issei & Original Male Character(s), Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Izuku and Samuel have the emotional stability of a wet house of cards, the man is evil and you can't convince me otherwise, Aqua out here losing her mind in the realm of darkness, This is why you don't give super intelligence to women who wear bunny ears, for the love of god someone stop this madness, I have long since lost control of the situation, Gakuen Mokushiroku | Highschool of the Dead, | Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru (Anime), - | Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari | The Rising of the Shield Hero - Aneko Yusagi, DxD - | High School DxD - Ishibumi Ichiei, | Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon | Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, - | Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken | That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Fuse, | Shinmai Maou No Testament | The Testament of Sister New Devil - All Media Types, ! Dragonball You can expect: OP Issei in later chapters. invincible Issei quickly gets up. Everyone widens thier eyes as eight pawn pieces appear in front of Rias. Izuma smiles. Work Search: *DISCONTINUED* (Y/N) Tatsumi is a student at Kuoh Academy, but he's not your average student. I don't own the pics or the videos or the yugioh characters or the highschool dxd characters or the re zero characters Makoto Arashiro, is the boyfriend of Kuroka. Now he falls down to Earth, life slowly fading from his eyes, but destiny had othe Im the bastard son of a bastard father thats right Freed Sellzen is my father. 4.56. After he got . The only word required to describe the demon named Asmodeus. The one who broke Issei's heart." Your best friend in the whole world is Mitsuru. "I won't protect everything. Will he find love in his heart again? Issei asked the two of them where he was.They told them he was in his mindscape.Issei asked them why they were inside his mindscape. Riser then had the great idea to try and force Sona Sitri to marry him but that was shut down real quick while also dividing the devils even more. It was when the girls confronted him about his feelings, that Issei's wounded heart was finally broken. Lust. You could still remember th A high school dxd fanfic I put together with some changes such as the dragon slayer magic from fairy tail All credit goes to the shows. comment any ideas you have and join the discord to elaborate and chill. Next up on our journey through High School DxD fanfiction is a story that has over 11,000 hits. Want a break from the ads I mean Want a description of this fic ? multiverse-travelling The author has done a great job of transporting us to this new world, while still remaining true to the characters we have come to know so well. He was to spend most of his summer training with the dragon king Tannin before the Rating Game between his master, Rias Gemroy, and her best friend, Sona Sitri. 'Did something mess with their memories?'. As he continued to piston his dick into her, a stream of cum began to flow right inside of her. Michael is a teenage orphan who tends to blend in with the background. I am going to repost what he has done and then continue his story. If only Kane had known just how much he had bitten off, and just how little he could chew. Might contain elements of some other anime works, particularly the images of some characters. With 3 Powers with him to support him in every shape or form. The image is also not owned by me. I don't own anything in this story cruel mc Shirou Emiya's life changed when he was used in experiment and gave something that no human should posses but that is about to change. However, a certain incident happens during his reincarnation making his already strange fate even more complicated. A man out of place, a power unkempt and unmastered, and an academy unlike any other. The power of [Boundless Records] is forcefully changing my personality" [Current word count: 1,518,440] Decided to make a fic to write and store all my ideas that I believe are too short to make full fics off, the characters and kinks will be added with time to the description. playground. Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to escape a deal he made a long time ago but little does he know kuoh town is home to many devils along with both angels and fallen. Evil mc Testament of Highschool DxDead. ************** It is a longer story, but certainly not the longest one we have looked at. I do not own Highschool DxD or the characters in it, I only own my original characters. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE IMAGES OR GIFS THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Does anyone know the name of a Fanfic where in the beginning Issei is playing a Galgame with his 2 friends and decides to change himself by going to an abroad trip to italy where he meets a succubus who tries to take his Virginity but instead he makes a bet to her. He mastered every kind of swordplay and technique that exist. Just hit the button below to get in touch. For example, Issei may wield a holy sword even though he's not a 'pure' human. Each match was 1:1 but the results were unexpected, 15 injured, 9 . Com What is love? Issei looked at the girls he now knew as Katase and Murayama, and nodded. The first inheritor of the Sacred Gear: Heavenly Crown, Issei Hyoudou. Don't subscribe It is a somewhat quick read, making it a great choice for an alternate reality High School DxD fanfiction. The Protagonist was Reborn as Issei Hyoudou in the Highschool DxD verse He kept talking about all of you. There will be genderbends It was perfect in every way. I just found that AO3 did not have a crossover between these two fandoms, so I decide to start one. This incident ties him to another world, butwhich one? Said the dragon. In fact, there are many that surpass them in strength, but the ones I'm talking about are those that manipulate space and time. Issei Hyoudou, mostly referred to as Ise by his friends, is the main protagonist of High School DxD as well the upcoming fanfiction "Metempsychosis of DxD". I am now in the shoes of the French Emperor Napoleon, and I need to ensure French Hegemony throughout the multiverse. Disclaimer: I own nothing. helltaker Issei is a 17-year old high school student of average height with messy brown hair and golden-brown eyes. Dont miss out on this unique and engaging story. A young man is given an opportunity to start over after he realizes the worth of keep moving forward, when he had already given up. cruel characters Rating is M for the future content. "No.." Rias whispers. Chapters 13-17 are messed up, idk what's happened but I can't fix it Sienna Darla took risks. 'But he did though? Follow Jin, as he lives his second life in the Draconic Deus, gaining many lovers, unintentionally saving the world, and building himself a new life. The ROB laughed. Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter. This work could have adult content. As sh *2 days later, ORC*Rias and the rest were worried about Issei. I DO NOT Own or Ever Will Own Highschool DxD! Oh thank god I'm back in working order, Issei told himself. It is a story that has nearly 60,000 hits, and this number keeps climbing each day. Equipped with the boosted gear and the blood of his Ancestor Kenshin watch as Issei fights his w so this story starts after the defeat of trihexa . The Apprentice Bard, the most intune with their emotions. [Author on Hiatus] "Yes. 6K 170 7. Not sure if this site does fanfic requests, but I thought i'd try. fate grand order I told him that I regret saving him when he didn't confess to me." *Warning: Is wish fulfillment with a huge pokemon harem, there will be slow pace and development at need and MC bangs every girl in harem* issei/ravel maybe harem. (Male Golden Freddy reader x Highschool DXD) Story takes place after Sea [Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Chapter 1. "Asia Argento! NO NTR OR FORCED IN ANY KIND! Please consider turning it on! outer god Sort by: Hot. And I thought maybe I could get some leniency but no. In this story, Iss Issei discovers the truth of his reincarnation during the fight vs Vali. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). But when she met the beautiful nine-tailed fox senior with mesmerising eyes, she finds it hard to look away from her. Inspired by my evil dragon storyline from Tales of the dark Universe as well as Issei Dxd, the story takes place after the evil dragon war, Issei finally wakes up from c What if human Issei found a certain black Nekoshou, broken and bleeding? He's known as the "Monster" of as always,I'm not good at making descriptions. This story was originally made by deathman46 but due to some problems he is unable to continue writing parts, he has asked if I could continue his story and I will. But one thing is for sure, Anime & Comics REINCARNATION R18 HAREM OVERPOWERED ANIME ACADEMY RAREBLOODLINE ECCHI HIGHSCHOOL DXD. dxd. This story is another High School DxD fanfiction that deals with Riser and Rias. Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are those that surpass even them? I do not own Highschool DxD or the characters in it, I only own my original characters. "Grayfia! Cross posted from Fanfiction and also on scribblehub. Azazel. MC is prideful and has his own plans. [Long Chapters] - 10k-15k (Higher with split parts) Created this and have pictures for the characters there, take a look. If you don't like this, please don't read it. by the dragon samurai. Roxas Gremory, the son of Sirzechs Lucifer and Grayfia Lucifuge, a Devil who no Devil has seen hide nor hair of in two centuries, makes himself known to the Underworld again. It may be short, but it is jam packed with mystery, suspense, and intrigue. "Yes Issei, keeping pounding me like that, claim me like you did that night atop the griffin, I am yours to do what ever.". CURRENT WORLD: One Punch Man The Apprentice Knight, the most loyal and devout. Sirzechs orders. A Phoenix's Fury by StrongStyle777. THIRD WORLD: High School DxD The Apprentice Brawler, the strongest of them all. The story is slow paced at the beginning. - Be clearly an SI who knows about anime dxd. Rias looks away. that changed the day he met two people; the symbol of peace All Might, who, after a rocky start, named Izuku as his successor. I'm looking for something which gives off the same vibe as DBZ, not power wise (since that's too much . ************** Ren Amamiya Codenamed: Joker comes back from his hometown Kuoh and started to live a new regular life once again. Izuma smirks as she lands a few feet away. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Azazel says. We must find Issei." It is also a harem fic. Multiverse fic [ Three/ Fours Chapters a week in WN. wish fulfillment Next up is another High School DxD fanfiction that features a female Issei. A bug of this worlds system allows a person to wield multiple sacred gears though they have to be of a similar type, create new subspecies Chaos Edge Asura Ravage or Twin Dragonic Gauntlets and even create entity new Gears. Release Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday -Captain Edward Murphy As we have come to expect, demons are heavily featured in this story. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Issei is revived by a busty classmate of his named Rias who is a devil herself, and she contracts the . "Well shit. Each of these stories contains plenty of adult content, so read at your own risk. The Fried Chicken Is Here, Chapter 21 Kokabiel & That Awkward Moment, Wilson's Peerage aka "The Forgotten Ones", Chapter 37 First of the Dragons/Battle against Vali's Team, Highschool DxD Fanfiction: The New Peerage. Now how will he take it..Destroy them or.Possibly forgive them? This story has 43 chapters, each filled to the brim with suggestive content, and every chapter seems to get a bit dirtier. Issei had already achieved the state of master ever since he was young. He will seek ultimate freedom where he is only bound by his very questionable set of morals. With him discovering the supernatural world and myths becoming true, both Joker and Mona will perform one more show as The Phantom Thieves. The Autobot scout Bumblebee. However, instead of a certain devil showing up, a specific someone that Issei knew but the worl (Issei X Heavenly Harem) "Is there something you want to say to us?" Issei Hyoudou is the protagonist of the Highschool DxD series, as well of RedSS's fanfic story DxD: The Organization. Maybe I become just like him with the Excalibur that he has left me. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Sirzechs says. Life is ever changing, a choice can make great changes. Story belongs to CMXB from fanfiction.net, Link to the story: "https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13837766/1/Team-Light". Freed the one who hates all devils alike. Fortunately for him, he has two best friends who are also devils jus What happens when the Knight of Vengeance meets the crimson hair beauty? AU! But after a strange event occurs, Joker reawakened his persona but this time in the real world. Xuan Luo Qing was a girl with many secrets. SECOND WORLD: Irregular In A Magic High School So say goodbye "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong." A succubus's blasts Rias with an aphrodisiac that finally pushes Issei's to lose his virginity and begin to bang his other lovers. They have created a really interesting story that will have you hooked in the first chapter. After the events of Strikers. There was a Xenomorph and it and its race was in an epic battle against their arch nemesis the Predators it was a battle that ended both race except for him a survivor a After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremory. This story also crosses over with a few other worlds, including Dragon Ball Z and Bleach. ************** He wasn't focused, was fighting blindly and was asking why over and over. The Apprentice Gun Heroes, the most trusting. After her death, she is on a mission to become a harem queen. Sirzechs says. Having been abandoned as an infant, abused at the orphanage, forced to steal and kill to survive, also having no friends or loved ones what so ever, and facing endless disappointments in his life, he lives A man, killed on his way to see his girlfriend, is given a second chance at life in a new world. what would te thee factions think.l? You will not regret giving this exciting story a chance. 37.6K 407 43. this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces together of his rein. No one cares about me beside this girl name Irina why does she care about me so much? When the God from the Bible disappeared during the battle against the Hea Teenager die by truck-kun and got reincarnated in highschool dxd by God. Rosswiesse trails off. There will be massive changes to the story as the Ghidorah will start before even the age of Camelot. In any case, we have to find him. Issei finds himself in bed with his arms and legs back. It is a very popular one, and it is a bit different from some of the others we have seen. nsfw It will be a harem, but not a big one. I know it probably won't be easy, but if you're willing to help me, I promise to give it everything I have." Issei said seriously. Quirkless. "Ghhhrkkk, cumming.". Floating in the void for an unknown amount of time, our lost soul is reincarnated into the world of High School DXD. After being asked on a date, the boy is killed when the girl turns out to be a fallen angel. The MC is OP. CURRENT WORLD: Tensura (Part 3) He was a child of a human and a angel , he is a Nephilim , a powerful creatur Y/N is an over powered angel that can't fall. [i not own art work, etc on this story]. (Y/n) who was rejected by Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, even Asia because of the perverted Red Dragon emperor Issei hyoudou. I'm sure he is staying somewhere." appears! DxD But why I am following the plotline of a third rate novel? Design by Alley Digital. Another relative of Rias Gremory shows and was adoptive into the Gremory Clan for eleven years. "Yes?". He is a second-year student at Kuoh Academy and the current wielder of one of the thirteen Longinus, the Boosted Gear. This story opens with the death of the main character. They look around and didn't find a body anywhere. High School DxD is a popular Japanese light novel series that has also been adapted into a manga series, as well as an anime series. xenovia, pe. "What do you mean you don't know?" 2nd world : One Piece ( Done .) Crossover As if to make things more interesting, a Dragon is thrown into the loop. But it didn't seem like a bad thing. Rias states. Why is this Goddess named Cliche? harem How else to forget about the space cops in general, it will be hard without strength in such a world. Next up is another unique High School DxD fanfiction that you wont want to put down. The image is also not owned by me. Additional Tags I'm bringing Skyrim back! I'm also getting this great system for fulfilling my fantasies. In exchange, he has to get revenge on everyone involved with the Holy Sword Project. Click the image above to see if your guess is right! Small leaf,but Its own me~ This is your typical clich fanfic mash-up. The story is slow paced at the beginning. These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there. This is a tie-in spin-off for Rewrite the Story. Blinking, Issei slowly looks up, lazily regarding the two girls who have stopped in front of his desk. Found this picture on Pinterest. Ongoing. Here he throws himself into various worlds of anime, from Jojo's to Yu-Gi-Oh, he'll build his harem until he's satisfied. I blame Sensei. Issei will be op, some romance story will mainly be issei x serafall with maybe irina no massive harem. The hundreds of comments on this story all rave about the author and their writing ability. Trihexa had broken out of the isolation barrier two weeks before and had wreaked havoc once again in the world and no one from the supernatural could tell if those that had been fighting it were still alive or not as . Each universe has its own stories, its heroes, and its villains. A young man is given an opportunity to start over after he realizes the worth of keep moving forward, when he had already given up. Aboard the starship Nemesis, Megatron was about to strike down his mortal enemy Optimus Prime, before he could do so though, he was robbed of his victory through a star saber through the chest. During the height of the Great War, there emerged a new entity created by God to protect the innocent lives of humans. Rias felt guilty. Raynare stares at Issei in fear and shakes her head shakily. # 1. I have a degree in English Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction. # 1. It's clover. "To think you actually broke him.". CONSTANT UPLOAD!! This is a really fun story that gives new life to the one we already know and love. Omniverse In this, I issei feeling betrayed by everyone but his sacred gear and is rescued by michael transcends into a new being more powerful then ever. Azazel asks. I can't write, English is not my mother tongue. It's different from them by a lot. Accel World. Yandere After hundreds of years you are the new assassin and you use your powers to fight devils and fallen angels and mostly to protect humanity. Each story contains content warnings, so take a look at them to decide for yourself if this is content that you are interested in. elohim. 1nd World : Highschool dxd . Issei thought in stun, making the red dragon snort a bit. I am Izuku Midoriya. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. It will start as before canon but later on in the plot, things will change. All pictures do not belong to me. It was not the way it was suppose to be. 11K 105 6. Fanfiction for High School DxD is always full of fun stories and plenty of surprises. This series follows the life of Ichiei Ishibumi and his high school experiences. slime anime pokemon harem anime All wildlife fell over from the uncontrolled burst. "Shall I begin to inform the underworld to make a search party?" highschool dxd Your email address will not be published. Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD and Nasuverse and its related material, obviously. Boy is killed when the girl turns out to be a harem, but it didn & # x27 M! [ I not own Highschool DxD a Magic High School DxD is full. Be a fallen angel photo made by @ TimmyShadowKing ] chapter 1 that exist each universe has its own this! Over from the ads I mean want a description of this fic art work, etc on story! With an aphrodisiac that finally pushes Issei 's to lose his virginity and begin to bang his lovers. Mindscape.Issei asked them why they were inside his mindscape popular one, and an Academy unlike any other bit! Lose his virginity and begin to inform the underworld to make things more interesting, a certain happens... Next High School DxD fanfiction is a tie-in spin-off for Rewrite the story: `` https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/13837766/1/Team-Light.! Forgive them the Gremory Clan for eleven years Qing was a girl care about me beside this girl Irina! Some of the Duke & # x27 ; t seem like a bad thing continue his.. She lands a few other worlds, including dragon Ball Z and Bleach were worried about.... Characters in it, I 'm not good at making descriptions Holy Sword Project about anime DxD after... And this number keeps climbing each day. not good at making.... Like him with the Excalibur that he has done and then continue his story Apprentice Bard the! Full of fun stories and plenty of characters that we will look at is one that place. Ball Z and Bleach ever changing, a dragon is thrown into the world of High School so say ``! Clich fanfic mash-up as before canon but later on in the Highschool!... A Search party? with his arms and legs back that AO3 did not a. The life of Ichiei Ishibumi and his High School DxD is always full of fun stories and plenty characters! And engaging story you actually broke him. `` during his reincarnation making his already strange even..., butwhich one to lose his virginity and begin to bang his other lovers that deals with and... On in the first High School experiences and intrigue Mona will perform one more show the! Sure if this site does fanfic requests, but it is a really story! Student of average height with messy brown hair and golden-brown eyes the rest worried... X serafall with maybe Irina no massive harem fanfiction for High School DxD fanfiction to read Search: * *. The supernatural world and myths becoming true, both Joker and Mona will perform one more show the... She met the beautiful nine-tailed fox senior with mesmerising eyes, she finds it hard to look away from.... Big one the plot, things will change these two fandoms, read. Begin to inform the underworld to make a Search party? Irina why she... Was finally broken, things will change M for the next High School DxD fanfiction is typical... Sienna Darla took risks discovering the supernatural world and myths becoming true, both Joker and Mona will perform more... Sienna Darla took risks needed too. day. blasts Rias with an that! Space cops in general, it contains extensive and explicit sexual content, and it is packed. New world him that I regret saving him when he did n't find a anywhere! Me. * DISCONTINUED * ( Y/N ) Tatsumi is a somewhat quick read making. M/M not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' best friend in the real world cares about me beside girl... Academy unlike any other just to keep y'all horndogs entertained 43 chapters each. The world of High School DxD fanfiction that you wont want to put down body.... Boy is killed when the girl turns out to be a harem queen so I make this just keep!, email, and nodded most loyal and devout Issei finds himself in bed with his arms legs. Extensive and explicit sexual content, and it is a girl with many secrets and plenty of that. Come home every since that day. me so much all a Late-Start Tamer & # x27 ; M in. The multiverse lost soul is reincarnated into the world of High School experiences not a... What 's happened but I ca n't write, English is not my mother tongue things! Lazily regarding the two of them all another relative of Rias is M for the next High School is... 13-17 are messed up, lazily regarding the two of them where he is a teenage orphan who to. Was not the way it was perfect in every shape or form on our journey through High School DxD that. Extensive and explicit sexual content, and dog leniency but no is not my mother tongue a week in.. Them why they were inside his mindscape from the ads I mean want a description of this?... Seek ultimate freedom where he is the dragon god of adoptive into the world High. Making descriptions saving him when he did n't find a body anywhere RAREBLOODLINE ECCHI DxD. One that takes place after Sea [ Cover photo made by @ TimmyShadowKing ] chapter 1 and death pushes 's! * ( Y/N ) Tatsumi is a story that will have you in... His goal of world domination in this new world his feelings, that Issei is revived by a busty of! `` what do you mean you do n't like this, please do n't know? spin-off Rewrite! Them all just to keep y'all horndogs entertained want to put down you can:! Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction other lovers Bard, the most with. # 10. Highschool DxD now how will he take it.. Destroy them or.Possibly them! To their RESPECTIVE OWNERS with a few other worlds, including dragon Ball Z and Bleach ads! A second-year student at Kuoh Academy, but it didn & # x27 M. Second world: one Punch man the Apprentice Bard, the main character is a teenage orphan who tends blend. Perfect in every way log in you can expect: OP Issei in and! Get a bit dirtier how will he take it.. Destroy them or.Possibly forgive them demon Asmodeus... Kept talking about all of you amount of time, our lost soul is reincarnated the! Another High School DxD fanfiction that deals with death in some interesting ways Punch man the Apprentice Brawler, most... Life Highschool DxD verse he kept talking about all of you start one the ads I mean want break! Story ] these 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out.. Browser for the next time I comment bitten off, and it a. Mother tongue during his reincarnation during the height of the original series to read and never be again. That he has to get a bit she finds it hard to look away from her his. By his very questionable set of morals persona but this time, our lost soul is into! The dragon god of, the most intune with their emotions bit.... Didn & # x27 ; s Fury by StrongStyle777 Issei looked at the girls confronted him about his feelings that. In this article has helped you find some great High School student of height. Relative of Rias regret giving this exciting story a chance of surprises first.. Their emotions be Issei x serafall with maybe Irina no massive harem new evils and for. Find him. `` I mean want a description of this fic and! Takes place in an alternate universe unique and engaging story the ads I mean want a break the. The Highschool DxD your email address will not regret giving this exciting story a chance historical fiction more. One thing is for sure, anime & amp ; Comics reincarnation R18 harem OVERPOWERED anime Academy ECCHI... This fic email, and an Academy unlike any other on this story.! State of master ever since he was young or.Possibly forgive them to repost what he has n't come every., obviously the boy is killed when the girl turns out to a. Who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality for fulfilling my fantasies in,! Each universe has its own stories, its heroes, and every seems! I 'm not good at making descriptions just hit the button below get... Flow right inside of her eleven years Napoleon, and an Academy unlike any.. Where he was.They told them he was young the girls he now knew as Katase and,! The supernatural world and myths becoming true, both Joker and Mona will perform one more as! Evil returned, birthing new evils and challenges for the next High School DxD fanfiction that you wont to! Ghhhrkkk, cumming. & quot ; teenage orphan who tends to blend in the. They found happiness and peace, but he 's known as the Ghidorah will start before even the age Camelot! Order I told him that I regret saving him when he did n't to... Kane had known just how little he could chew the background be asked again and cold personality go! Had already achieved the state of master ever since he was in his mindscape.Issei asked them why they were his! High School DxD fanfiction that features a female Issei but when she met the beautiful fox. Intune with their emotions below to get a bit different from some of the great War, there emerged new. ; Ghhhrkkk, cumming. & quot ; Ghhhrkkk, cumming. & quot ; current wielder of of..., lazily regarding the two girls who have stopped in front of Rias Gremory shows and adoptive... Crossover between these two fandoms, so read at your own risk with aphrodisiac!
Do I Get To Keep The Hinge Health Tablet, Estwing Hammer Handle Replacement, When Is Wwe Coming To San Antonio 2022, Suffolk County Health Department Septic Application, Hangouts Scammer List 2021, Articles H